For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Iron Mike
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
2E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
This is my latest little project.

I don't do tech, and I want to rectify that.

There's four easy missions, one of which downloads the Phoenix. Three Ferengi Traditions make it possible to hit 110 with only three missions.

Also, there's a lot of downloading. Stuff tends to wind up below Ferenginar, but I have a few ways of getting cards out of there.

Thoughts?

By ZodoJats
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
When it comes to Ferengi, I think it's best to focus the deck on one or two 'big' things and ignore the rest. For example, you could focus on using micro teaming with Morik's with the 9-cost rule combined with the mission busting ability of Rule #33 (The Key To Victory is very neat to use with the 9-coster to find what you need). Or, you could try and set up the bonus turn mission and combine that with Reyga and the Ferengi Computer to power through missions. Or you can try and do a 2-mission win with Fer-D, Ferengi Tradition and Tongo.

Right now, your deck is a bit of everything without really doing one thing well. I'd say pick two cool Ferengi cards (e.g. Reyga and the extra turn mission) and then focus the whole deck on getting them to work well.

By Iron Mike
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
2E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
One thing I'm trying to do with this deck is try for the Euro Style achievement. I've never played such a crazily sized deck, and I want to do it without Borging out.

A basic premise of what I'm trying to do is utilise 6th Rule and Optimism to draw many cards and then choose my hand for the next turn. With this and the many cards that can add counters, my plan is to get as many people out as possible and send human Ferengi waves through easily solvable missions. If necessary, solve for Phoenix.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
U could also use Latinum storage for additional card holding capabilities. Then you could add Nog, Bar Owner who has an awesome ability!
Is Sedis a captain?

P'Jem Sanctuary can also DL Sopek .

Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]