For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Helmp
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I tried to build a new type of Klingon deck using a Treachery mission base.
Its so nice the new set inspires me to build new decktypes. The I.K.S. Vorn, Ship of Traitors and the new Duras really help out with this deck type.

The deck:
https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=10152

Some downloads help out like B'Etor/Lursa Treachery download and the Manouver download from Kargan.

Also wanted to build a deck with minimal requirements. So ideas and tips are welcome, but I want to keep de deck and dilemma pile minimal.

Let me know. Thanks in advance.

By Mugato
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Runner-Up 2023
What about a cunning deck with no peace in our time? That could get their cunning over strength, 9 for most of them. Of course missions with strength and cunning requirements could be best to give flexibility.

By Helmp
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I thought about it, but with most Klingons at 5 printed cunning, It would still be 8 cunning with the Vorn too. With Strength I wouldn't be to depended on No Peace in Our Time. Also Protect Escapees is to eazy to pass up.
Its more original going cunning. I agree. But I like this strength build with Warior Birthrights better.

I do need to find an other mission for Achanis Dispute.. Maybe Deliver Prisoners..?
Second Edition Creative Manager
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 - Second Edition Creative Manager
 -  
Adventurer
Deliver Prisoners is nice, but you'd really need more Law personnel, then. Escape Gulag might also do the trick, but then you'd be lacking Geology. Another low strength mission is Rescue Prisoners...but you don't have much Transporters. Secure Strategic Base gives an attribute bonus to your Past guys, but it needs Anthropology.

Klingons are weak on Geology, so you might want to look to NA if you considering Escape Gulag. T'Greth and Kras are decent Klingons with Geo, though.

Gowron, Leader of the High Council has both Anthro and Law, and gives you a download of one of your few Honor dudes. Kor, Courageous Governorcovers both those skills, and has a nice ability during dilemmas. Azetbur has Anthro and Law too.

Kurak has Transporters and a neat ability to possibly mess with the opponent. Kras, mentioned before, also covers Transporters.

Khod is an Anthro personnel with a nice spread of skills.

I hope something there helps.
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 -  
Adventurer
B-4's strength is nice, but he has practically no skills. I'd replace him with a Law dude to help you deliver those prisoners. I'd suggest Gowron, for the download, or the Kor I mentioned, because then you might be able to get synergy with Kang (getting the download from that Kang).

By Helmp
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'll drop B4 or someone else in favor of Gowron. I like that he has 2 Leadership in addition to Law for BOT. Also: Don't forget Chang can get Law. Its sneaky but true.. :wink:
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 -  
Adventurer
I missed that!! Good point. Well, if you drop B-4 for Gowron, then you'll have a decent total number of Law available in the deck.

By Ajnaran
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I like the deck, especially the dilemma pile. It seems a bit of a hybrid Klingon deck--there are the Treach peeps, but then there's a lot of non-Treach peeps. So I begin to wonder whether you'd be better off going with more of the Treach and another Vorn, and then possibly adding No Peace In Our Time.

If you did, you could add the set 4 Duras sisters to help. Of course then you might want to search for events with some higher cost (which would counteract your minimal draw deck potentially).

Just some ideas...it looks solid as is.

By Helmp
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for the comments everyone. I do understand No Peace in Our Time looks tempting with all those treachery Klingons.. But there is actually no reason to use it. Adding 2 cunning looks great but the difference between the cunning and the strength is usually 2 also. ( 5 cunning compared to 7 strength. Or 6 cunning compared to 8 strength.) Also I would have to rely on a 3-cost event. Instead I can ue strength missions and Warrior's Birthright to make all dilemma attribute requirements strength. Warriors Birthright is cheaper and harder to get rid of (because it plays on a mission) then No Peace in Our Time.

EDIT to deck: I actually dropped Ruk for Gowron....

By Helmp
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ajnaran wrote:I like the deck, especially the dilemma pile. It seems a bit of a hybrid Klingon deck--there are the Treach peeps, but then there's a lot of non-Treach peeps.
Just some ideas...it looks solid as is.
what do you like about the dilemma pile...? ;)

By Helmp
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Added 3x J'Dan for more Treachery and make it more eazy to get the attribute bonus from the Vorn at planets too.

By vlasopes
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E Czech National Champion 2011
You could use Shady resources instead of one Promise.

By Helmp
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
vlasopes wrote:You could use Shady resources instead of one Promise.
I could.. It could help for The Caretakers Guests too...
Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Keywords are written in lore, not implied Exc[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]