For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
So I maded a deck again!

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=11084

Basic premise was to locate the faction that had the best/easiest to staff 5 cost ships then blow them up with demonstrate aggressive intent. One snag after I built this: Maquis ships mostly have 6 range and can't get there - D'oh! So kumari came in as a stopgap. More than enough neutrals to pull it off.

Shankar hopefully can come up early then pilot cosette to his doom so I can replay him.

Also, yes borg cutting beam it is the only other damage event that reduces range. If I draw it, it goes back under with voyages.

I welcome any suggestions for improvements.
Last edited by Shanebrier on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
First thoughts (other than a link to the deck):

Shankar - means your mission selection is Athos IV, DAI, 3 DMZ missions. For the Cause or enough non- [Maq] [Fed] to attempt and complete normally? That's where i usually run into the problem. Some of the [Maq] verbs require Feds.

Ships - Astrometrics Lab is your friend. EEO is also and option (possibly a better one at 0 cost) and puts your ship there (assuming you don't want to blow up the solving crew) and the mission doesn't specify 'undamaged staffed ship' so it ok on that side.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Imagine my embarrasment when I realise I didn't linke the deck.

There are 2 demil missions that allow maquis to attempt. As you can see now that I edited my post, the deck is also very neutral heavy. Hmm, I was wrong about that, apparently there is onyl 1. That could be akward.
Question for noob

To his location (but anywhere at that location - p[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]