For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
in that case, if you think you can get your hands on a Just like old times or two, you could look at the virtual bajoran resistance, i think if you keep them simple they can be a force. in fact a limited card base might make them better because you wont over complicate it.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
macgyver221 wrote:I don't own most of the cards that have been suggested.
Hmm...I wonder if the problem of Bajorans not being played/winning tournaments is really just a function of their good cards being difficult to obtain. If so, that's pretty lame and another case for the printable cards debate.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Adventurer
Probably.

I don't own most of the bajoran personnel outside of the first few sets. Maybe one scattered here or there, but nothing like I do for the others. And most of their "staple" people aren't as good in printed form it seems.

By chompers (Steve Hartmann)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
1E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
2E Australian Continental Semi-Finalist 2019
macgyver221 wrote:Probably.

I don't own most of the bajoran personnel outside of the first few sets. Maybe one scattered here or there, but nothing like I do for the others. And most of their "staple" people aren't as good in printed form it seems.
I have noticed that many players show little interest in Bajorans so trading for their good cards is often easy to do ... buying them is not bad either as can be sourced pretty cheap. With a bit of effort to trade or buy you could have a killer Bajoran deck. I don;t have a great selection but do have the following Bajoran cards for trade if anyone is interested:

Yassim
Kira Taban
Bariel Antos Petty Thief

I am still chasing cards from all sets both for 1E and 2E (PM me for my trade list if anyone interested).

I get the MW 80-70....good game.

Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]