For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By ununtrium
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi!
I am trying to get back into playing Second Edition with my friends. We all played up until the time of Reflections 2.0 and have cards from the early sets.

We now want to get together for casual games, but are completely out of the game. Does anyone have decklists for competitive decks from the time when Reflection 2.0 came out, so that we can get our bearings (back)?

Many thanks indeed!

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Have a look at this old database: http://www.stccg-turnier.de/strategy/decks/decks.php

The era you mentioned ended around summer 2005, so decks from the time between Halloween 2004 (release of Fractured Time) and ~May 2005 (release of Strange New Worlds) should be what you're looking for. Note that the decks in the above list are only selected decks from the German meta and may not be reprensentative for what was played in other parts of the world.

Hope this helps.

By ununtrium
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Kaiser wrote:Have a look at this old database: http://www.stccg-turnier.de/strategy/decks/decks.php

The era you mentioned ended around summer 2005, so decks from the time between Halloween 2004 (release of Fractured Time) and ~May 2005 (release of Strange New Worlds) should be what you're looking for. Note that the decks in the above list are only selected decks from the German meta and may not be reprensentative for what was played in other parts of the world.

Hope this helps.
Hey!
Vielen Dank für den Link! Das sollte uns massiv helfen, wieder ins Spiel reinzufinden! Auf der Liste sehe ich auch den einen oder anderen Namen, mit dem ich damals im Comic-Laden am Raschplatz (Comix?) getauscht und gespielt habe. Schön!

Cheers!

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]