For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ive been working on something similar only solving easier missions and using enterprise b to get extra point, you only need it twice. The missions let you focus the skills a lot more.

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=14827

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Triumph wrote:
RedAlucard wrote:Ive been working on something similar only solving easier missions and using enterprise b to get extra point, you only need it twice. The missions let you focus the skills a lot more.

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=14827
When I click your link, it says I'm not allowed to see the deck...
Derp! Sorry it should work now.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
For ALC Id suggest dumping McCoy, Willard, Illia or Uhura and Helen unless circumstances call for playing number one again or chapel to get someone important back. This way you can get two more uses of McCoy.

By vlasopes
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E Czech National Champion 2011
I especially like Gaard in your deck. He is so underused personnel and yet so good.
I have never taken to Markus as his ability is too expensive during the attempts of second or third mission. And from time to time your opponent can stop your second or third attempt at any mission where he is likely to be present.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
vlasopes wrote:I especially like Gaard in your deck. He is so underused personnel and yet so good.
I have never taken to Markus as his ability is too expensive during the attempts of second or third mission. And from time to time your opponent can stop your second or third attempt at any mission where he is likely to be present.
Yeah he is a beast alright, esp in this deck, his skills line up perfectly for this mission set too. I wish he had 6 cunning, but oh well. Yeah, you just have to be strategic with Markus, Don't use him if you think he'll be stopped or if you can't afford him being stopped, but usually you can avoid it.
Second Edition Creative Manager
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 - Second Edition Creative Manager
 -  
Adventurer
Hey, an idea for avoiding David Marcus's penalty: Minuet. I don't know if she'd be worthwhile for the deck as a whole, but if you own a copy of her, she might provides a neat trick. I've seen her used for other personnel who had a penalty if stopped (Traveler).

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Triumph wrote:Hey, an idea for avoiding David Marcus's penalty: Minuet. I don't know if she'd be worthwhile for the deck as a whole, but if you own a copy of her, she might provides a neat trick. I've seen her used for other personnel who had a penalty if stopped (Traveler).
Ah, very good point, that could really help.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Updated the deck a little bit...

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

Deck Design Strategy

I agree with @stressedoutatumc . The way I like[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]