For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By jindrak
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
jss_hobbie wrote:https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index.p ... ckID=14967

Ok, I don't do this often, but I would like some feedback on a deck I have played around with.

Looks good so far, and I'm not an expert on android decks, but some helpful things from the builds I've seen are:

-unless you are really attached to the [Fed] personnel, build this around mouth of the wormhole for Bustling with activity, this will let you dump your dupe copies for the other crucial pieces of your away team.

-either add some generic event destruction like tacking into the wind, or add another planet mission so you dont get locked out by [Maq]

- may want to add 1 or more USS reliant

- up the counts on your androids to 3 each. this way you can dump extras for Bustling, pitch them for reliant while still making sure you have plenty in hand for the "reveal 3 androids from hand" texts. this can also help fuel your back to basics.

- for the dilemma pile, for a wall you may want to take a look at breaking the ice instead of one step ahead. just as hard to pass, but wont net your opponent 5pts if he has the skills. also take a look at old differences, and look into adding occupational hazards and/ or temptation to combo with an issue of trust.

not much but hope it helps

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]