For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Newski (Nellie Bly Workman)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Was given a "Boldly Go" Booster Box as a gift, so I decided to make a deck out of that, and left overs from the Adversaries anthology to build my first 2E deck.

The goal was to create a decent physical deck with what I had that could be used as a basis for a fantastic deck in the future, using other cards, virtual expansions, ect. I'd like to know other people's thoughts.

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=15502

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Newski wrote:Was given a "Boldly Go" Booster Box as a gift, so I decided to make a deck out of that, and left overs from the Adversaries anthology to build my first 2E deck.

The goal was to create a decent physical deck with what I had that could be used as a basis for a fantastic deck in the future, using other cards, virtual expansions, ect. I'd like to know other people's thoughts.

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=15502
Its a good start. Your draw deck at first glance is good. However a lot of peeps round here will tell you that dilemma pile is where its at in this game. Your first job should be to print of every printable dilemma u can and get the good ones (Hard time, Oracles punishment, Coolant leak, code forty seven, pitching in, polywater, miner revolt, breaking the ice, agonizing encounter,and caretakers guests) in there immediately. On July 2nd two of the best dilemmas in the game are printable - gomtuu and where no one has gone before.

My piece of advice for all new players is to feel free to emmulate the top decks as much as u can so you can learn first hand what is making them good.

By Newski (Nellie Bly Workman)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Based on your suggestions, I took out a few of my Dilemnas and replaced them. I also added "Jonathon Archer, Heroid Diplomat", "Surprise Party" and "Enterprise J" to the mix, giving myself extra counters as well as bonus attributes.

Looking to add a couple "Nonhumans" just to increase the odds of commanding three to get bonus range on the Enterprise and to use his ability.

Following your advice, I looked up the top decks for Starfleet. I'm trying to decide how much I'd like to emulate them, and I am focused on boosting my dilemna pile rather than my draw deck right now. Not that I don't welcome suggestions in that area.

By Chewie (Adam Hegarty)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
My tip for the dilemma dile would be to pull out all of the HQ specific dilemmas. For your deck, they are only a single conditional stop. There are a bunch of common (and a few virtual) dilemmas, usually 1 cost for planet or space and 2 cost for dual that give you a targeted guaranteed stop, and if no-one has the skill, then kill someone instead. Use these instead of the HQ dilemmas and if you can, target the stops to take out either the skills for the mission or for your walls later in the combo.

Try Command Decisions, Kolaran Raiders, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? and Dark Page to name a few.
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0