For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Second Edition Creative Manager
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 - Second Edition Creative Manager
 -  
Adventurer
https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index.p ... ckID=15789

So, deck for Lineage release tournament. Must include at least 10 cards from Lineage.

Two-mission win Terok Nor solver. Solve PEL and MV, get bonus points from Tenak'talar, Ruling Council, and Jemmie Ambush if necessary. I wanted to try Terok Nor with a promise new mission with a different sort of bonus than Kressari.

No Odo because one [Baj] is Secret ID bait and I don't really need the five points he gives. No Weyoun because he doesn't contribute enough to my solving efforts.

Thoughts on what dilemmas from Lineage are worth using?

Thoughts on what my final (essentially spare) mission should be? Historical Research maybe?

Thanks!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Triumph wrote:No Odo because one [Baj] is Secret ID bait and I don't really need the five points he gives. No Weyoun because he doesn't contribute enough to my solving efforts.
Play at least 2 copies of Odo you loon.

Even if he gets Si'd, For 7 counters you get 5 points (ok irrelevant) and 3 cards downloaded that you want plus you'll stop someone actually relevant from being SI'd. He is nice to increase the chance that you get all your utility. Worst case he is a top discard for infinite combinations.

Weyoun I kind of agree with, though he is very good as a 1 off to increase the accessibility of Dukat in case of high event opponents though.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Dilemma pile is about the right size in my book, though cuts won't hurt.

Personally I'd drop Coolant leak (it's a dead draw in too many cases) and Causal recursion (becoming more and more often a dead draw). I'd be looking at adding in caretaker's guests to help you with manufactured triumph as well, but that's because I'm hopeless at remembering stuff.

EDIT: gah, post deleted! now I look like I double posted!
Second Edition Creative Manager
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 - Second Edition Creative Manager
 -  
Adventurer
Huh, weird. Thank you for the comments!!!

Continuing to tweak the dilemma pile a fair bit.

Caretaker's Guest and Secret ID make me nervous, because I know they can go bad; thus I haven't used either before. I think maybe this time I'll stick with just trying out SI, and add another copy of it? Its 0-cost is nice...

I'm a little worried about my balance of cheap and expensive dilemmas?

Also thinking of trying Unbelievable Emergency instead of Causal Rec. And of replacing Miner Revolt with Assassination Attempt, maybe? Or replacing Necessary Execution with Assassination Attempt? There's the cost concern.

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]