For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By chompers (Steve Hartmann)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
1E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
2E Australian Continental Semi-Finalist 2019
For your draw deck I'd use less equipment, events, interupts and less Non Aligned personnel. Then I'd add more Klingons. TrI'd look for universal klingons with strength that match the skills of your missions and play them in multiple. I'd suggest J'Dan, Vorax and Kahmis. Also - some of your missions require Treachery - I'd recommend I.K.S. Vorn Ship of Traitors.

This is a Treachery build I used a while back - it worked out quite well. The I.K.S. Ning'tao can be used to blow your opponent up with ease when combined with Gomtuu Shock Wave and damage cards such as Point Blank Strike. Bregath is great if you are using damage dilemmas and events (he also has Security and Treachery which are mission requirements). Aboard the Ning'tao he can be strength 9!

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=21466

All of the mentioned cards (except Point Blank Strike) can be printed.

Good luck with your deck, hope some of the above is of help.

-  
If your looking for a great [Kli] deck try Klingon no peace in our time. it's a great deck hope this was use full

Rakesubrocket

By anguss (Andrey Gusev)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
chompers wrote:All of the mentioned cards (except Point Blank Strike) can be printed.
All cards are printable now, so let this not restrict you from whatever deck you want to build! (article)

As for the deck:
Yes, the personnel/non-personnel ratio is too low, and klingons/non-klingons is too low also. You need a klingon aboard to staff the ship and opponent can easily track and kill/capture/assimilate/return to hand your klingons to unstaff you.
The other thing - your only space mission is in Delta, and most of your ships have only 7 range, that means that a single Gomtuu will make it impossible for them to go back for reinforcements and repairs.

Overall the deck looks unfocused - a lot of different cards, one copy of each, looks like you want to try them all in the same deck, in that case you will not actually try any.

But keep trying and keep playing :thumbsup: , the best way is to use the deck against real people and mark for yourself all drawbacks that would be revealed during the play.

:cheersL:
Andrey

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]