For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hey, so I'm trying to print out some cards (virtual and non.) I built a deck list and had the site give me a PDF, but I noticed it's a pretty low resolution. Is there anything I can do to get it to put out a higher resolution image?

The cards in the virtual expansions have high res images, but cards just coming out of the deck builder don't, so the quality of any non virtual cards I have to print is going to be pretty low.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Hi res is not an option for those pdfs, unless you want to wait a couple of days for the deckbuilder to assemble the file. :D

Sent through subspace from the U.S.S. Enterprise.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
To get a Hi-Res print of your deck: acquire a pdf creator program and edit the existing hi-res pdfs.

To get Hi-Res non-virtual cards you will first need a good scanner. Then you'll need the pdf creator program.

I've been meaning to do all this, but instead, I just print all the V sets x 3 and accept the not so high res old cards.

The errata file is good for some high res prints of old cards.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Having actually tried it now, I want to point out that trying to scan existing cards doesn't work super well. Printed cards are not solid colors, but this kind of halftone pattern from printing.

But the errata file is cool. I just wish I could get every card in the database in high-res.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
This may or may not be relevant:

1) Get GIMP (the program, not leather outfit).

2) I then set rules on a 3x3 page which the 7hundred+ x 1k+ card images will fit on perfectly.

3) The only catch is that it seems that only the cards from sets 30 on are in high res forms (if you go to the card's page like https://www.trekcc.org/2e/index.php?cardID=3667, right click "view image" the result is the full scale pic - right click again, copy image, paste into GIMP) The earlier sets will be lower meaning you'll have to manually resize them. It won't look quite as pretty but there ya go.

(if anything was unclear and/or you want screenshots, just ask)
Ambassador
By Linkan (Torbjörn Lindquist)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Architect
Nate Winchester wrote:This may or may not be relevant:

1) Get GIMP (the program, not leather outfit).

2) I then set rules on a 3x3 page which the 7hundred+ x 1k+ card images will fit on perfectly.

3) The only catch is that it seems that only the cards from sets 30 on are in high res forms (if you go to the card's page like https://www.trekcc.org/2e/index.php?cardID=3667, right click "view image" the result is the full scale pic - right click again, copy image, paste into GIMP) The earlier sets will be lower meaning you'll have to manually resize them. It won't look quite as pretty but there ya go.

(if anything was unclear and/or you want screenshots, just ask)
I usually open up the pdfs in GIMP at the resolution I want. It is then easy to copy the card you want from there.

By G'Kar (Nickolay Korotya)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
2E Russian National Champion 2016
galactichorizon wrote:Is there anything I can do to get it to put out a higher resolution image?
One of players in our playgroup created a deckbuilder which can output hi-res PDF files.
It's called Nebula, you can DL it here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/trekccgdb/files/ and discuss it here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13679
I'm doing all my printing (and obviously deckbuilding) using it now :)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
G'Kar wrote:
galactichorizon wrote:Is there anything I can do to get it to put out a higher resolution image?
One of players in our playgroup created a deckbuilder which can output hi-res PDF files.
It's called Nebula, you can DL it here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/trekccgdb/files/ and discuss it here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13679
I'm doing all my printing (and obviously deckbuilding) using it now :)
Oooo neato. Am I supposed to just download "viewscreen.zip" or all 4 files at the link?

By Ashbey (Anastasia Kalashnikova)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
You need to download Nebula_Full_v079.zip (yes, it is big because of all images, but that is you are looking for). When just unzip and run the program via exe file.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation