For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
So I finally got my act together and sent off a bunch of virtual cards to the printers. I'll FINALLY have some "You've always been my favorite" cards in my deck. (Although I would kill for a couple Reborns. Virtual promo?) However, I want the new cards I print to look as much like the old cards as possible. (I would like to complete some of the "sets" in my collect only binder with virtual cards.)

So, what do you guys use as the back of the card? I recreated the delta shield and main gradient on the card in photoshop, and they should look pretty similar unless you put them right next to each other (and maybe even then) but I had a hell of a time re-creating the border gradient thing. As in, I gave up.

Does someone have the original art laying around somewhere? I tried scanning a card, but that just turned out a messy half-tone image because it's a printed thing. Ideas?

By DJstormtrooper (Tyler Fultz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
You can print as many Reborns as you want. All cards are legal for printing now.

As for backing, we just use old Trek cards, First or Second Edition will do. If you use opaque card sleeves, you can even use Magic or some similarly sized cards.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
It's a solid meta choice. They never expect Pinkie Pie to assimilate.

I believe that Kurtis Correia did this at Gencon (NA Continentals) last year.
Ambassador
By Linkan (Torbjörn Lindquist)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Architect
galactichorizon wrote:So I finally got my act together and sent off a bunch of virtual cards to the printers. I'll FINALLY have some "You've always been my favorite" cards in my deck. (Although I would kill for a couple Reborns. Virtual promo?) However, I want the new cards I print to look as much like the old cards as possible. (I would like to complete some of the "sets" in my collect only binder with virtual cards.)

So, what do you guys use as the back of the card? I recreated the delta shield and main gradient on the card in photoshop, and they should look pretty similar unless you put them right next to each other (and maybe even then) but I had a hell of a time re-creating the border gradient thing. As in, I gave up.

Does someone have the original art laying around somewhere? I tried scanning a card, but that just turned out a messy half-tone image because it's a printed thing. Ideas?
The card backs are available in high res pdf.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to another one of my homies, @seve[…]

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]