For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
What does a Holding Cell do in this deck, or what did I miss?
How about some Optimism for all these unique copies?
Since you want to visit the opponent, why not add Cloak and Dagger or Sela, Mysterious Operative?
What happens if your ship gets damaged (loosing range)?
Combined Attack would set up the S 8472 faster.
Second Edition Creative Manager
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 - Second Edition Creative Manager
 -  
Adventurer
A few thoughts (I have no idea how an 8472 deck should be played, so I'm just guessing based on general deckbuilding principles):

I think TCS might be helpful for the 8472. By guaranteeing that the opponent has to attempt with at least 6 and can't micro-team, you improve your chances of getting to play 8472 dilemmas.

Northwest Passage requires 2 Astro, and you appear to have exactly 2 Astro in the deck. That could, umm, make solving tough. And it's your only space mission.

I don't know if it'd be worth it, but maybe consider Hate? You've got the GUYS/P&P engine to fuel it, and the 8472 dilemmas basically skill-gain bait.

I'd also consider some of the other cheap, generally solid, multi-stop dilemmas like AIoT, Old Differences, Personal Duty, Picking Up the Pieces, maybe Blended, Miner Revolt, etc. Heightened Perception (and Delivery Boy to help play it?) can help you manage your dilemma play. Maybe Sylvia to join your other 8-costers. I'd also be interested in some targeted removal - you want to be able to take out personnel with key double skill, or the endlessly obnoxious Navaar. (Examples would be Inequitable Exchange, He Wasn't Nice, Secret Identity, The Caretaker's "Guests", etc.)

I hope that's helpful!

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]