For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Awww that's what I was afraid of.

Ok, nearing on getting some intro decks built. Any suggestion on starter dilemma decks? A lot of the ones I've seen seem very meta & tech heavy. I'm guessing to start would be a filter-filter-wall dilemma set up, but do you do it around a 2/3rd-1/3rd ratio?

By shagg08 (Michael O'Shogay)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nate Winchester wrote:Awww that's what I was afraid of.

Ok, nearing on getting some intro decks built. Any suggestion on starter dilemma decks? A lot of the ones I've seen seem very meta & tech heavy. I'm guessing to start would be a filter-filter-wall dilemma set up, but do you do it around a 2/3rd-1/3rd ratio?
This was my first article for the website and I broke down my dilemma pile at the time. Hopefully this can help give you a little insight. It's a pretty basic attrition filter-filter-wall pile.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks, I've been ripping off a lot of your "decks".

Ok, one other question because I've really tried to find this on my own but keep running into walls: where/what is the engine/site that is used to play the game online? I probably won't do any serious play but I'd like to mess around with some decks now and then.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Nate Winchester wrote:Thanks, I've been ripping off a lot of your "decks".

Ok, one other question because I've really tried to find this on my own but keep running into walls: where/what is the engine/site that is used to play the game online? I probably won't do any serious play but I'd like to mess around with some decks now and then.
Lackeyccg.com

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12223 - link for a how-to set up lackey.

Michael

By shagg08 (Michael O'Shogay)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nate Winchester wrote:Thanks, I've been ripping off a lot of your "decks".

Sweet if you have any questions about them don't be afraid to ask.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
More than a month late but here are some decks that I've netdecked for my relatively new group... It's very normal in this community for people to only start building their own decks long after they learn how to play. Building from scratch is difficult and if you only get to play once in a while I think it's better to play something that is reasonably good rather than something that could crash and burn.

I found the following decks reasonably fast, not too complex but not just "I draw some cards and play some dudes" either:

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=24951 - KillerB says this version is worse than the one he copied from but it works for me
https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=26110 - Romulan mini-wariness, can't find the original deck list (Australian player)
https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=26401 - Dominion alpha Jemhadar
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ckID=26514 - Terok Nor dilemma milling

+ whatever Amber van Breemen's (Marquetry) latest Relativity build looks like.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Alright I didn't quite get all the decks ready (will have to work on dilemmas) but I took my 2E folder there and the trek fan group was definitely interested (one of them was even an old 1E player, but had stopped around tribbles).

So here's hoping we can get some playing in next month and some more hooked on the game. If anyone's near Louisville, drop me a message and hopefully we can all hang out.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]