For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By phatram32
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Would like to receive feedback for this dilemma deck and see what could be removed and/or added to make it more effective: Thanks in advance :D

Dilemma Pile (38)
Dual
8 R 1 1x Agonizing Encounter
1 C 4 1x Antedean Assassins
1 C 15 1x Chula: Echoes
1 C 16 1x Chula: Pick One to Save Two
13 C 5 1x Crew Advancement
13 C 8 1x Distraction
2 U 8 1x Exposed Power Relay
1 R 32 1x Kelvan Show of Force
1 C 38 1x Misguided Activist
14 C 10 1x Old Differences
3 R 19 1x Overwhelmed
1 S 43 1x Pinned Down
2 U 18 1x Plasma Shock
2 C 20 1x Racial Tension
3 U 26 1x Secret Identity
15 V 7 1x Show Trial
2 C 21 1x Sorting Things Out
7 U 14 1x Stay Where Thou Art
2 C 24 1x Telepathic Deception
1 U 53 1x Temptation
1 R 58 1x Unscientific Method
Planet
1 R 7 1x Assassination Attempt
8 C 8 1x Cultural Differences
17 V 8 2x Miner Revolt
0 VP 114 1x Necessary Execution
7 C 9 1x Outmatched
1 C 57 1x Triage
15 V 9 1x We'll Never Know
4 R 30 2x Whisper in the Dark
Space
15 V 1 1x Breaking the Ice
1 S 17 1x Command Decisions
3 C 8 1x Don't Let It End This Way
1 R 24 1x Enemy Boarding Party
1 C 36 1x Magnetic Field Disruptions
4 R 28 1x Tsiolkovsky Infection
8 C 19 1x Warp Bubble Mishap
Second Edition Creative Manager
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 - Second Edition Creative Manager
 -  
Adventurer
Do you have any particular goal / theme / meta concerns in mind with this pile? I mean, there a lots of great dilemmas out there, and some what you're using doesn't seem that good, but I'm not sure how to narrow it down.

Off the top of my head, I'd be tempted to cut Distraction, Pinned Down, Sorting Things Out, Stay Where Thou Art, and Overwhelmed, for example. Overwhelmed can be playable but needs a pile built all around it, the others I really don't think are worth considering. The rest of the pile includes some stuff of varying levels of quality but could at least be considered.

For starters, two of best dual dilemmas in the game are An Issue of Trust and Hard Time. Pitching In, The Weak Will Perish, Ingenious Jury-rig, and Intimidation are some other solid dual dilemmas to consider. You've got more than enough planet and space dilemmas, so I won't suggest adding any more of those for now.

What deck you're using this pile with also plays a role. For example, Tsiolkovsky and Whisper are nearly unplayable if your deck doesn't run a lot of events that play to core. There a number of other dilemmas that, in other ways, have their usefulness depend on some aspect of your main deck.

By shagg08 (Michael O'Shogay)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Triumph wrote:Do you have any particular goal / theme / meta concerns in mind with this pile? I mean, there a lots of great dilemmas out there, and some what you're using doesn't seem that good, but I'm not sure how to narrow it down.

Off the top of my head, I'd be tempted to cut Distraction, Pinned Down, Sorting Things Out, Stay Where Thou Art, and Overwhelmed, for example. Overwhelmed can be playable but needs a pile built all around it, the others I really don't think are worth considering. The rest of the pile includes some stuff of varying levels of quality but could at least be considered.

For starters, two of best dual dilemmas in the game are An Issue of Trust and Hard Time. Pitching In, The Weak Will Perish, Ingenious Jury-rig, and Intimidation are some other solid dual dilemmas to consider. You've got more than enough planet and space dilemmas, so I won't suggest adding any more of those for now.

What deck you're using this pile with also plays a role. For example, Tsiolkovsky and Whisper are nearly unplayable if your deck doesn't run a lot of events that play to core. There a number of other dilemmas that, in other ways, have their usefulness depend on some aspect of your main deck.
Good suggestions. I agree, without knowing the aim of the dilemma pile it's hard to know what to cut and what to add. Are you going for just a straight attrition pile, a kill pile, filter/filter/wall pile? Just in general I would say to try and keep the planet and space around 6 or 7 for a 38 card dilemma pile. You don't want too many of either as too many would encourage dead draws when your opponent attempts missions.

By phatram32
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Going for all around good dilemma pile that is very versatile when facing other opposing factions. Never been the best with this part of the deck building process unfortunately..

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]