For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Okay so with the Orlando masters just around the Corner was looking for deck ideas about what I should consider playing.

By DJstormtrooper (Tyler Fultz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
To answer that question, we need to know more about you as a player.

What's your play style? How comfortable are you with interaction? How good are you at skill tracking?

This game isn't just about getting you a good deck, it's about finding you one that plays to your strengths as a player.

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
DJstormtrooper wrote:To answer that question, we need to know more about you as a player.

What's your play style? How comfortable are you with interaction? How good are you at skill tracking?

This game isn't just about getting you a good deck, it's about finding you one that plays to your strengths as a player.
well I'm not really sure what i would consider My playstyle.

I'm fairly good with interaction but My skill tracking ability is rather poor i have to admit. for the most part i have mainly played using a bajoran integrity solver but have been trying to expand my playstyle into other area's so not really sure what i would say are My strengths and weaknesses are as a player. Although I do at times tend to become conservative

By DJstormtrooper (Tyler Fultz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
TReebel wrote:I'm fairly good with interaction but My skill tracking ability is rather poor i have to admit.
It sounds like a kill dilemma pile is the thing for you. That way you don't have to keep track of too many skills and instead concentrate on what kinds of prevention they have and how many people you need to kill to get a stop. If you're looking for a decklist, Michael VanBreemen plays a great kill pile pretty consistently.

Good pairings for a kill pile: Borg Assimilator, Klingon Battle, Bajoran Combat, Maquis, Cardassian Capture.

If you're looking for a good decklist in any of those particular areas, I can help out.

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
DJstormtrooper wrote:Good pairings for a kill pile: Borg Assimilator, Klingon Battle, Bajoran Combat, Maquis, Cardassian Capture.

If you're looking for a good decklist in any of those particular areas, I can help out.
That would be great I'm pretty familiar with bajorans but haven't really tried a bajoran combat deck. Tried playing Maquis many years ago and haven't Actually played cardassian, Capture or otherwise. and i was looking for something a bit different than what i have been playing as well as something that would take Me out of my current comfort zone.

any help and or assistance in this is Much appreciated.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Well, Cardie capture would certainly take you out of your comfort zone.

Sent through subspace from the U.S.S. Enterprise.

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
DJstormtrooper wrote:Here's a good Maquis deck.

Thanks I'll give it a look and try playing a few games with it.

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:Well, Cardie capture would certainly take you out of your comfort zone.

Sent through subspace from the U.S.S. Enterprise.
LOL well thats what I'm hoping to do.

So You have any good Deck builds I could take a look at?
Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]