For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Frool (Mr Slade)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Use this thread to discuss the decklist Evil Khan.

I played this deck a couple of weeks ago - I had a lot of fun with it but didn't manage to win any games. I'd appreciate any feedback. The idea is to go planet first: Terrasphere 8 and then use Field Studies at Northwest Passage. The primary aim is to complete those two missions and sit back, use mission points on FS and Endangered.

The dilemma pile is a s8472 and Unfair Comparison pile which is a little quirky but does seem to work. I reckon i've got an 80% chance of Unfair Comparison hitting against standard dilemma piles.

I put in Historical Research so I can get Khan into play, Vash is in the deck if I want to solve it. Transport Crash Survivors is in as I will be attempting with 6+ and I want my opponents to attempt with many people.

By JamesValEson (Barry Windschitl)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
This deck Did give me an idea: I never thought to use FS in my TOS 8472 deck, but it makes the space mission a Lot easier.

BDubs

By chompers (Steve Hartmann)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
1E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
2E Australian Continental Semi-Finalist 2019
JamesValEson wrote:This deck Did give me an idea: I never thought to use FS in my TOS 8472 deck, but it makes the space mission a Lot easier.

BDubs
My thought exactly :thumbsup:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Frool wrote:TOS with s8472 is really sick. Combine with a bit of battle, Leonard H. McCoy, Chief Medical Officer and you can even start using Endangered straight away with U.S.S. Enterprise, Beautiful Lady.

Truly Evil
As someone who finished on the Podium at Maryland Masters with TOS8472 (Or, as I like to call it: Fizzbin), I don't understand why more people haven't picked up on how good this deck is. Charlie (MidnightLich) played a version in San Diego and piloted it to a second place finish, but I haven't seen it really hit the RADAR. I guess with regionals conning up there's a chance it could go mainstream, so I'll reserve final judgment for now.

As to the deck itself: Being able to shut down skill gaining makes a lot of these dilemmas have serious teeth, plus it makes your 2-cost walls highly likely to get stops. Combine that with McCoy and Shran to pull dilemmas back and you can have an opponent attempting the same naked mission multiple times, which gives you more opportunities to pollute their core and get the two, or even one, mission win.

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

Deck Design Strategy

I agree with @stressedoutatumc . The way I like[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]