For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
A few years ago we had the idea of one tournament for everyone having the exact same deck. Then it was dismissed due to the lack of physical cards. Now in the time of printing ourselves and lackey this is lo longer an issue.

It would require phases
[SD] deck suggestions
[SD] deck vote
[SD] normal play

Would anyone play in a tournament where everyone plays the same deck?

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Mm I think I would rather play with a small pool of cards that everyone can use to build a deck, so decks would be similar without necessarily being identical. But that's just me.

It would be an interesting experiment.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
That sounds a bit like draft with the same card pool for everyone, just put some cards out of the deck and play.

Another possibility would be to use the 2E Base starter idea, one preconstructed deck and a limited random* number of cards.
*all cards or somehow limited/selected pool?

Any other ideas? What would be your prefered deck?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
What if...

Ok, will need help working out the details, but what if there was a "common pool" dilemma pile?

Everybody brings ONLY mission selection and a draw deck but when playing, a large dilemma pile is put in the middle of the table and both (or all if more than 2) players draw from, manipulate, etc that pile?

For a tournament, then you've got several different ways of having fun with it. Randomly give out the piles to the pairings. Let player select a "flavor" of pile. Definitely don't let anybody know what kind of piles are going to be brought.

Maybe call it "anomaly style" or something (because the dilemmas are definitely going to be unknown).
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]