For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By s_ramme (Soren Ramme Nielsen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Danish National Runner-Up 2015
So, I've given DQ klingons another shot after the release of Lower Decks. This is what I've got so far.

My first draft had a bunch of the [Pa] klingons in it too, but it became too big and I needed too many different skills for my missions. So I rebuilt the whole thing and took out all the [Pa] stuff and got a much tighter skill matrix. On paper it's a tight little solver, but definitely not as strong as the regular [AQ] klingon solver with all the [Pa] people and the Gowron, Worf and Relentless unstopping machine. Also, it gets hammered by Gomtuu Shock Wave,Tsiolkovsky Infection, Where No One Has Gone Before etc., so not exactly a tier-1 deck.

Anyway, I wanted to hear what people have been doing with DQ klingons and maybe get some ideas going, so I'd be grateful for any comments and/or feedback.

/Soren

Edit: Fixed the link above. The deck should be visable to all now. Sorry about that.
Last edited by s_ramme on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
I played a not very similar version, focusing on recurring B'aht Qul Challenge. My deck was designed to complete only two missions, playing the Challenge four times to get around the corner.

By s_ramme (Soren Ramme Nielsen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Danish National Runner-Up 2015
GooeyChewie wrote:I played a not very similar version, focusing on recurring B'aht Qul Challenge. My deck was designed to complete only two missions, playing the Challenge four times to get around the corner.
Nice! Your 40-point missions also have the advantage of supporting your dilemma pile. Your deck looks like the stronger of the two. :thumbsup:

/Soren

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Champion 2023
I love these two guys "Calisthenics Opponent" and "K'wov" ( with the benefit of "Cluttering Irrelevancies" ). Also this "B'aht Qul Challenge" flute idea... :thumbsup:

I played this combination (with "Nu'Daq, Tenacious Rival") several times in a pure [AQ] [Kli] solver. With some success :cheersR:

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling St[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]