For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
As someone kind of coming back to the game after a long absence and helping others to do the same, I was wondering if someone can give me a list of deck & dilemma staples as well as the most commonly used tools.

For example: I saw on a card discussion people making reference to interrupt prevention. Awesome! What are those?

I guess it would be most useful for newbs to start with generally useful tools (things 3 or more affiliations can use - like Tacking Into the Wind seems to show up a lot I've noticed) followed by those more specific to affiliations (i.e. If you're playing Romulan, you'll pretty much always include ___).

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Card drawing/cycling - These Are The Voyages + Julian Bashir, Rebel Captain, Nel Apgar, In a Mirror, Darkly, Indebtedness
Adding counters - Surprise Party, At What Cost?, Energize
Dilemma help - Unexpected Difficulties, Uninvited, Alvera Tree Ritual
Ship search - Christening, Tacking Into the Wind
Interrupt prevention - Grav-Plating Trap, Our Death Is Glory to the Founders, Lustful Distraction, Amanda Rogers, Benjamin Sisko, Command Staffer, Mila
Download discouragement - Klingon Tea Ceremony, Standard Orbit
Range boosts - Astrometrics Lab, Quantum Slipstream Drive
Skill "cheats" - Shady Resources, Stricken Dumb; most are affiliated and work for one or two different HQs
Attribute boosts - U.S.S. Enterprise-J; again, most are affiliated

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]

An unlimited deck size might be one, from the orig[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]