For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By DJstormtrooper (Tyler Fultz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Use this thread to discuss the decklist Post ATtS Starfleet.

So I've had these cards available to build with a little longer than most and I'm really excited about what they can do for [SF] . This is my first try at a deck that sends the new SF on missions outside the expanse.

There are some cool combos here like Morik and Accumulated Knowledge, Automated Repair Station and the Phoenix, Ripple Effect and Restorative Responsibility.

What have you found that works?

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
DJstormtrooper wrote:Now that folks have had the chance to try out the new cards, thoughts?
I played new Starfleet at the weekend and went 2-1, winning, like, my third ever tourney. :thumbsup:

Thoughts:
  • Archer's fantastic (notable highlights include: choosing who passed Ardent Predator; who got hit with Hard Time; and who got Guillotined)
  • Accumulated Knowledge - also ace.
  • Terra Nova - great last mission (especially after going up against a Consuming kill pile). Combines well with new Archer (who gets to makes the life and death decisions) as he has all the skills and 20% of the cunning required
Unable to form opinions about Respect in Diversity, Ripple Effect, or T'Pol, Overbearing Observer as they either didn't see play or didn't noticeably contribute (which means they'll probably get cut/replaced for the next one).

By DJstormtrooper (Tyler Fultz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Danny wrote:Unable to form opinions about Respect in Diversity, Ripple Effect, or T'Pol, Overbearing Observer as they either didn't see play or didn't noticeably contribute (which means they'll probably get cut/replaced for the next one).
Just finished my first tournament with them as well. Went 3-1, losing the last game to a Maquis deck that locked me out. Gotta put some Law in the deck.

I'm not using Respect in Diversity right now. I think it's a niche card for decks going all-in on the Future Enterprise team.

T'Pol is the the boss. Gets you through all manner of stuff like Well-Prepared Defenses.

Ripple Effect is great with Charles Tucker III, Standing In. I get at least 5 counters from my Ripple Effects every game, plus 1-2 destroyed events with Restorative Responsibility.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Between Tyler's loss and my Regional finish (3-1, 3rd overall), it looks like Maquis is by far the biggest headache for this crew. Microteaming with Morik is just Boss and allows you to leave your power mains in leadoff "real" teams.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation