For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Ok, so I have "lost" all of my cards....all of them. We won't say how, or why, or where (John Corbett) but anyway. I have a guy who will actually print an entire complete 3 copy set of every single 2E card...if I can manage to get it all into a single file of 9 cards per page. Anyone have any idea on how to accomplish this? I can see that downloading each virtual set will be kinda easy, I could do that, I was more or less wondering about the physical sets that don't have full pages to print. Or perhaps someone has already done it and can send me the file...

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Fritzinger wrote:Yikes. Have you considered building decks online and then just printing those?
Havent even tried using it. Any tutorials on it or pretty self explanatory?

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Create a new deck in the deck list.

Add 3 copies of every card to the deck.

Then “print” deck using PDF option and save it to your computer.

The only thing you can’t do this with is missions. You’ll have to print them out in sheets of 5.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
The Franchise wrote:
Fritzinger wrote:Yikes. Have you considered building decks online and then just printing those?
Havent even tried using it. Any tutorials on it or pretty self explanatory?
It's really easy to use. The basic deck builder is free, but the premium one you get if you purchase the premium membership gives you more search options. To me, the premium deck builder is worth five times the membership fee (or whatever it's called). I use it ALL the time, even if just looking for a card that I need to do a specific thing. For example, I can find all the Command Star [Cmd] , Klingon [Kli] , Leadership personnel with a Past [Pa] icon and Cunning greater than 5 if I want to (should one exist). Or, almost any other combinations of skills, attributes, abilities, cost, affiliation, etc. It's great.

With the deck builder you can create a deck in no time, print it, cut it, sleeve it and play it. No need to print everything, cut everything, try to store it all so you can find it later, etc.

By HickerM
 -  
eberlems wrote:Maybe my page can help, at least you get all images for each edition at once, but without any errata.

All you need is scale them.
IIRC 2,5inch x 3,5inch or 6,3cm x 8,8cm

Or try the deckbuilder Nebula
Hi eberlems, can you reupload the dropbox link? Really appriciate your time and efforts.

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]