For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Use this thread to discuss the decklist A Human, a Romulan and a Klingon Walk Into a Bar, AKA Star Trek V.

This is just a sketch of a deck right now. I started out by throwing in any movie-era personnel I could think of just to see what sort of skills they had. I know I need to cull and replace to get a better skill matrix.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
While movie-era seems fun, I've found Mirror TOS more suited for Sha Ka Ree. Brutal Barbarian Kirk can have all the skills the turn you play him if you name Anthropology, and you probably want to go the Cunning route since Breach Barrier also requires that attribute.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I need at least 5 bonus points to get the two-mission win. (I'm not counting on any of the ships hitting). I'm thinking Raise the Stakes. What else is out there I can use?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote:I need at least 5 bonus points to get the two-mission win. (I'm not counting on any of the ships hitting). I'm thinking Raise the Stakes. What else is out there I can use?
Tallera strikes me as the obvious choice given your mission selection....

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Armus wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:I need at least 5 bonus points to get the two-mission win. (I'm not counting on any of the ships hitting). I'm thinking Raise the Stakes. What else is out there I can use?
I'd go Tallera as well. Raise the Stakes should always be your last card to go to. You don't wanna give your opponent that advantage. Believe me, I've had nothing but bad experiences with that card.
Given your personnel/ship selection you could also add one or two of these.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
monty42 wrote:
Armus wrote:
I'd go Tallera as well. Raise the Stakes should always be your last card to go to. You don't wanna give your opponent that advantage. Believe me, I've had nothing but bad experiences with that card.
Given your personnel/ship selection you could also add one or two of these.
I generally agree with you, but I'm wondering how feasible a two Mission win deck with three RtS would be if you ran a tight dilemma pile with three copies of Adopted Authority bouncing every time, and maybe some Becalmed action as well...

Maybe something to look at?

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
If you include Admiral Kirk's Enterprise and the former commander of the Bounty, you'll have a wide variety of ship/commander pairs. Then you could include the original Mission Accomplished to get extra points and keep with the movie-era theme.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Armus wrote:I generally agree with you, but I'm wondering how feasible a two Mission win deck with three RtS would be if you ran a tight dilemma pile with three copies of Adopted Authority bouncing every time, and maybe some Becalmed action as well...

Maybe something to look at?
I don't know. The last time I tried something like that, it kinda hurt me more than it helped. Even though that wasn't a two mission win deck so it's not the exact scenario.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Tallera, Mission Accomplished, Debate Over Dinner, Legal Proceedings, Deploy the Fleet, B'aht Qul Challenge come to mind.

Berlinghoff Rasmussen + Self-Sealing Stem Bolts, Red Match and Prejudice and Politics don't realy fit the deck/theme.
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]