For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Shattered Mirror releases today, and with it a plethora of options for Klingons and more. I'm curious what decks this expansion will inspire players to create (or update). Rather than making a poll and almost assuredly leaving off valid options, I'll leave the question open to responses.

My first post-Shattered Mirror deck will probably include No Peace in Our Time. We got several Treachery Klingons, plus The Shroud of the Sword to boost those Klingons to dizzying intellects.

How about you?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I’ll finish upgrading my KCA deck and I want to see how the new Kahless download mission works with all his followers.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Naetor.Ret wrote:I'm gonna play around with downloading past Kahless and see how much mileage I can get from his ability. Might even bring out the Negh'Var.

Anyone know if Ferocity will trigger him?
I think it does. I would rule that Ferocity triggers off the successful Combat or Engagement. You killed a personnel in Combat or an Engagement, so Kahless could trigger off of Ferocity since those orders don't end until you stop the personnel (and ships) involved.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I don't have a specific build yet but just doing a card text search for [AU] brought some cards out that either haven't seen play in awhile or that I forgot existed. It has the wheels turning.... :shifty:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Lethal Wound/Empok Nor/stop prevention deck and see how many of my own people I can off!

Edit: probably upgrade my Klingon Journey Home deck.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
prylardurden wrote:Lethal Wound/Empok Nor/stop prevention deck and see how many of my own people I can off!
That's so on brand for you.

Combine it with a Back to Basics lockout strategy and you have a winnah!

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]