For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

-  
Hi All,

I was so pleased to finally get back to Mum's place and dig out my old cards! I've great a great old collection, not a complete set but I was always happy with the work I put into collecting them.

I want to get back into it, and welcome some of my friends into the hobby. I would like to build some of those old started decks - I know I have the cards for it because I basically bought them all!

I'm trying to find the card lists. I have found some https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index.php?mode=virtual

I'm not sure if these are the starter decks I'm thinking of. They include cards from the Virtual Expansions.
I'm hoping to use the cards I have. I'm happy to build from scratch but It'll be great to have something to work off. This has given me a list of the Starters that came out originally: http://www.wixiban.com/ccg/2e-2e-Starters.htm
But I have WAY more 2E cards than 1E so those are the ones I'd like to use.

Has anyone build a themed/ interesting deck (Voyager Deck for example) using only Commons and Starter, are there other set Starter Decks?

These are for my friends who play tabletop games but nothing like a deck-builder (not even MtG).

Many thanks for any hot leads.

Tim.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I went to the Affiliation HQ and found these.

DS9

Klingon

Romulan

TNG

Cheers!

Welcome to the boards. Where are you located?

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

-  
Thank you - That's a hot lead indeed! This will get me back into the 'groove' for deck building.
Then I can leverage off that to build a Borg/ TOS/ Voyager deck.

I'm in Sydney, Australia.

By Ocelo01
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi mate.

Welcome to Trekcc!

I'm in Australia too, but not in Sydney anymore, hopefully in Port Macquarie soon.

I'll send the Sydney Organiser a message on facebook to check here and get in touch with you for when he's putting on events in the Sydney area, by memory normally at Good Games Burwood.

He's big into 2E, but there are still 1E guys kicking around.

Speaking of facebook, search for Star Trek CCG Sydney and join the group!

Feel free to get in touch with Qs and hopefully we'll get a game when I get down to Sydney again.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hello, Tim!

... So, welcome. 8)

Nice to have you here. Actually you're right up my alley, I'm experimenting with cheap starter decks, working on a Warp Speed-inspired re-entry format, I like to use my old Decipher cards...
But that's all in 1e. You seem to go for 2e. If you ever change your mind, let me know.

Aside from that, please feel free to also tell us something about yourself and your game experiences / preferences, in this topic (I'm trying to get a place going where we can all go back to to look up details about people -- to get to know each other better. But it won't happen. Help! :P ); or about your other ("non-nerd"?) hobbies, here.

And here is a "STCCG 101" article to get you started with some FAQs.

But -- you may knew all that already. :) Well, in any case, have a good time here; and I hope to chat with you more.

Personally, I'd also be interested in your opinions on these nice topics (none of my making): your favourite most-1E card (and why) and "nerdy" non-card items you own.

And for some quick laughs, go here (and multiply).

On the boards you can find various general rules questions threads for all 3 games (like this, for my favourite: 1E/First Edition), and via the Players / Region sections of the website you can find other players in your area. You can update your own location via Tournaments and Update Profile.

And if you like, PM me to chat or with questions... (I'm also just a fairly new member, but I like to reach out. No pressure, though. Ignoring this PM is also fine. :thumbsup: )

:cheersL:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation