For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Merlok
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Ahoy All!

Has someone built a deck with only female personnel in it? My daughter is interested in playing but she won't play unless she has an female only personnel. I am thinking a Federation Deck. Please advise?

=/\=

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Merlok wrote:Ahoy All!

Has someone built a deck with only female personnel in it? My daughter is interested in playing but she won't play unless she has an female only personnel. I am thinking a Federation Deck. Please advise?

=/\=
Although gender isn't something that cards refer to in 2E (I believe it's done in 1E), I would imagine your best bet is to go TNG/E. Beverly Crusher, Tasha Yar, Guinan, Pulaski, the Troi(s) are all fairly recognisable women from the TNG Trek universe, plus there are some Earth Admirals that fill out skills and command stars (Admiral Janeway, Nechayev, Brand, T'Lara, and Satie).

Then you've got Non-Aligned Dax, Ezri Tigan, Jennifer Sisko, and plenty more to choose from. :thumbsup:

Just looking at the attributes, you're probably going to be looking at an Integrity/Cunning mission selection, rather than Strength.

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote:

=/\=
Although gender isn't something that cards refer to in 2E (I believe it's done in 1E), I would imagine your best bet is to go TNG/E. Beverly Crusher, Tasha Yar, Guinan, Pulaski, the Troi(s) are all fairly recognisable women from the TNG Trek universe, plus there are some Earth Admirals that fill out skills and command stars (Admiral Janeway, Nechayev, Brand, T'Lara, and Satie).

Then you've got Non-Aligned Dax, Ezri Tigan, Jennifer Sisko, and plenty more to choose from. :thumbsup:

Just looking at the attributes, you're probably going to be looking at an Integrity/Cunning mission selection, rather than Strength.
It is done in 1E, I've messaged BCS asking if he would be so kind as to allow for gender while not being a game trait to being searchable, as I too have younger folks who want themed decks along your daughter's desires
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Paging edgeofhearing. edgeofhearing to the white courtesy phone, please.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Mogor wrote:
Danny wrote:

=/\=

It is done in 1E, I've messaged BCS asking if he would be so kind as to allow for gender while not being a game trait to being searchable, as I too have younger folks who want themed decks along your daughter's desires
As far as I can tell, gender information is not tracked for personnel in 2e. So what you're asking for isn't as simple as allowing a search box, since there's no information to search against.

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Avoiding multiple quoting, I have also asked for a spreedsheet of all 2E personnel that I will go through and list them as male/female/other
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
Mogor wrote:Avoiding multiple quoting, I have also asked for a spreedsheet of all 2E personnel that I will go through and list them as male/female/other
Is the end result for the gender information to be in the database? Since it isn't an official part of the game in any manner, who is the ultimate arbiter of the gender decisions you make, should there be an objection?

(Don't take this as me saying no. If 2e wants it, you can have it. I'm just trying to figure out how it will work.)

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote:
Mogor wrote:Avoiding multiple quoting, I have also asked for a spreedsheet of all 2E personnel that I will go through and list them as male/female/other
Is the end result for the gender information to be in the database? Since it isn't an official part of the game in any manner, who is the ultimate arbiter of the gender decisions you make, should there be an objection?

(Don't take this as me saying no. If 2e wants it, you can have it. I'm just trying to figure out how it will work.)
It’s up to the community, I can at least do an initial sweep and break it down to those three areas
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
Mogor wrote:
JeBuS wrote:

It’s up to the community, I can at least do an initial sweep and break it down to those three areas
Here's a spreadsheet for you. Have fun!
Last edited by JeBuS on Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Merlok
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Ahoy JeBus!

Thank you, the spreadsheet will help out a lot. I can go through and add the genders if necessary.

=/\=

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Gorgo Primus wrote:I feel bad for the Borg.
And the Founders.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Merlok wrote:Has someone built a deck with only female personnel in it? My daughter is interested in playing but she won't play unless she has an female only personnel. I am thinking a Federation Deck. Please advise?
jadziadax8 wrote:Paging edgeofhearing. edgeofhearing to the white courtesy phone, please.
I believe Maggie is referring to the "Binders Full of Women" decks that I'd made for a friend, which contain only female personnel and Maques, who looks like Mitt Romney. Anyways, here are the ones that got recorded in decklist form:
[TOS] Binders Full of Women - 1960s Edition
[SF] Binders Full of Women - Faith of the Heart Edition
[DS9] Binders Full of Women - Take a Spin Edition (Romney is replaced by the Ferengi needed to run the Dabo wheel)

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Merlok wrote:Ahoy JeBus!

Thank you, the spreadsheet will help out a lot. I can go through and add the genders if necessary.

=/\=
I've started doing a few in the google doc as I have time, some of the slots appear to be not yet released cards. So unable to do those yet. Jebus if you have a moment to toggle those that would be amazing
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation