For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Here's an attempt at building around Locutus, Implacable Scourge.

The goal is:

1) Tutor for Locutus and Party Atmosphere ASAP (using Four of Nine, Fourth, and Third). Pump out Maneuvers to your core.

2) Win engagements to assimilate personnel, trigger Changed History, and trigger Nine of Seventeen. Queen's Borg Cube means they can't even hide at their headquarters.

3) Complete Harness Omega Particle once you've stuffed a bunch of dilemmas under it.

4) Recycle maneuvers as follows:

Orders:
  • - Seven places all three Isotope Drones on the bottom of your deck, drawing 0 cards.

- Two of Nine places himself on the bottom of the deck (ideally destroying an event!).

- Three of Nine discards the 4 deck cards (Isotope Drone x3, Two of Nine), sends herself to the deck, and recovers any four maneuvers you like from the discard pile.
Over the play/draw segments of your next one or two turns (depending on how many extra counters you have):
  • -draw and play the 4 recovered cards and Three of Nine.

-use Recover Components to recover, draw, and play all 3 Isotope Drones, then once more to do the same for Two of Nine.

-start playing recovered maneuvers.
Voila! Net gain of 4 cards every 1-2 turns.

5) Win the game once your opponent is decked from Changed History, their ships have been destroyed with recycled Borg Cutting Beams, and/or you've completed other missions with assimilated personnel.

Bonus: Rescue Captives and Enterprise-E are included as contingencies against capture effects and certain ships. Otherwise, the recycling technique generally ensures you can't lose personnel or events.

Questions, comments? Not too horribly impractical, I hope - but I wish Locutus allowed for more variety of missions!
Last edited by rferries on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
A few comments:

-right now you aren't doing anything with those assimilated people besides The Perfect Tool; I would at least use one copy of Knowledge and Experience since it looks like you will have plenty of points, or Biological Distinctiveness. Both will help you get through missions once you decide it's time.

-if you are running Changed History in Borg, I'd consider adding a copy of Life-Changing Encounter since you can re-use this for battle each turn (and get a nice debuff) instead of always paying for the others.

-I'd drop all the extra counters stuff since you won't have a problem getting through the deck and you won't need the extra counters; not to mention the popularity of Code of the Ushaan.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation