For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Hey everyone!

I am crowd sourcing good LackeyCCG decks in order to give people a pool of decks to just grab and play that won't have any issues with exporting from trekcc and then realizing 'oh snap Lackey messed it up again'.

If anyone would like to share their decks (and if you could, a few words on how the deck works) that would be really helpful.

Thanks!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I think Lucas's beginner decks are a great starting point for this effort. While fairly basic, they're reasonably competitive and good if you just want a ready made, grab-and-go option.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I put some of my 1e Traditional Open Training decks in Lackey, to tinker with. Never was able to establish a connection, but some versions of some of the decks are still there.
Though I'm sure, of course, that's not the kind you are asking for. :wink: Still, if there might ever be a pan-edition pooling of this, let me know.

Edit: ahh... was the 1e variant already there when I posted this? :oops: In that case, sorry! :P
Last edited by SudenKapala on Wed May 20, 2020 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Fritzinger wrote:Is this different from the beginner decks? The name is misleading, there is plenty of room for a strong player to beat real tournament decks with them.

I'm looking for a variety of decks and power levels. Not just beginner. We have people who know how to play but just don't know how to make decks easily on LackeyCCG. Trying to find ways to make things as simple as possible for players.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I really don't understand the need here, other than making instructions on how to 'Download to Lackey' and open a deck. They might already be in the notification article/post - I couldn't find, though I didn't search long.

I suppose you could update the 'V-starters' that automatically get downloaded to the beginner decks Lucas et al. developed.

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Not sure what this will do that scouring the Affiliation HQ for other people's decks to netdeck won't, but I'm open to contributing if you think that isn't enough.

I always make sure every last deck of mine that I use goes public after first use, so all you'd be missing from me is an instruction manual and a directory. While I'm not sure how eager I am to get a full mirror match if some new player decided he loved my decks for whatever reason, they can feel free to use any of them so long as they tweak them to match their own style/personality so as not to be a total clone. ;p

Hope that helps.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Gorgo Primus wrote:Not sure what this will do that scouring the Affiliation HQ for other people's decks to netdeck won't, but I'm open to contributing if you think that isn't enough.

I always make sure every last deck of mine that I use goes public after first use, so all you'd be missing from me is an instruction manual and a directory. While I'm not sure how eager I am to get a full mirror match if some new player decided he loved my decks for whatever reason, they can feel free to use any of them so long as they tweak them to match their own style/personality so as not to be a total clone. ;p

Hope that helps.
For new players/people wanting to try the game - it is about making it easy to go and grab decks to play either in lackey or as a PDF printable.

I found it very daunting when returning to try and find decks for affiliations I liked or used certain cards and then to see if the deck would really work or not.

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Well at the moment you can easily sort by affiliation, look at a list of decks with descriptions and card listings, see exactly what tournaments they’ve been used in and how they fared, and then click the download to Lackey button for any you want. If you want a short list somewhere for people who for whatever reason can’t manage to that, then as I said feel free to use anything from me. But personally I think the system we have now is perfectly fine for 2E...
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
A list of links to certain decks here makes sense to me. Having a folder somewhere with exported versions not so much, a card name change and lackey misses that card.

A good search engine for public decks would be nice too.
But that's not on the priority list right now.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation