For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
I'm looking to build a deck that uses both Temporal Missions. Obviously, it should probably be a [Fed] [TOS] deck, but you need a good amount of [NA] support to use Na'kuhl Prime. Is there is a good set of [NA] people to add to a [TOS] deck?

-crp
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Naetor wrote:Shran, Ezri, Tolian, Bashir, Dukat?
Yeah, that's fair. I guess I was wondering if there's any value in going into a more "themed" set, like Children of Time - are dual-hq decks good right now?

-crp
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
MidnightLich wrote:
Naetor wrote:Shran, Ezri, Tolian, Bashir, Dukat?
Yeah, that's fair. I guess I was wondering if there's any value in going into a more "themed" set, like Children of Time - are dual-hq decks good right now?

-crp
Not really. You see them from time-to-time, but mostly for the achievement hunters. You could do something really outrageous like Tsunkatse or Rogue Borg.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
If you're going Temporal and NA, why not make your space mission Deep Space Station K-7, play Edith Keeler (who can be downloaded by the Highly-Decorated Captain), and play the NA Infiltrators at cost -1.

This could let you add and use non-affiliation linked Infiltration events and interrupts too.

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]