For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Another of the desks MVB put together to identify potential problems with BCF. This one uses the DS9 commons events for massive counter and attribute swings.

The stats on drawing 1/3 cards in 27 are pretty good, 60% for your opening hand. If you weren't subtracting bridge crew and ship, it would be only 50%.

Also the bridge crew does allow you to assemble the perfect mix of different affiliations, so it's easy to set up big counter gain in turn 1.

This is less devastating than if you could pull it off in standard. Only one attempt per turn, but your opponent does have to be able to stop a really big attempt, and one with big attribute gain interrupts. There are a lot of meta cards to help with that, but maybe it's not great for beginners to have auto losses if they aren't prepared.

Still, beginner decks could be prepped with those cards standard.

By willraiman (Will Raiman)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Salvaged Attack Ship not a legal play at DS9?

But yeah, this is very strong. Rainbow DS9 is one of my favorites, and one of the first things I thought of. Alvera Tree Ritual is still a problem.

I'd probably include a couple Holding Cells, given how strong certain crews will be, and how prevalent I expect interrupts to be.
Last edited by willraiman on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Swap the ship for the Centaur then. Sorry about that, just searched for DS9 icon and found that. Better in some ways, not as good in others.

Michael
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]