For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
This deck abuses the fact that opponents can't play cards and beam them to safety on the same turn in BCF. Pseudopod plus a bunch of infiltrators early at their HQ will be devastating.

Seeing this deck, my first reaction is that BCF might need a rule to stops you from moving to your opponent's HQ. Interested to hear others' thoughts.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Note - the other person missing from the starting crew is Lovok Founder.

If I were to make corrections to the deck, I'd look for a way to get three of the Gelnon's in the deck, cutting some other cards to make it happen and making the deck smaller in order to go all in with the Pseudopod harassment - After returning at least three of your infiltrators, using Gelnon after replaying the 0-cost Changeling Infiltrator to get another Pseudopod seems like a good idea.

Michael
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
The Ninja Scot wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:11 am I'd look for a way to get three of the Gelnon's in the deck
You don't want to put him in the starting crew to make the magic downloads happen?

But regardless, a lot of these combos make it seem like it would be better to make bridge crew not be included in deck size so that it's not as easy to draw 1 of 3 cards at the start of the game.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]