For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
We interrupt this MVB broadcast to bring you a pfti Kraxon mill BCF deck. Jon played a few different decks in our playtest so I don't have much data on how this one performed. The only obvious statement I can make is that maybe a strong deck mill is good for facing down all the tiny combo decks.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I would refine this design and play it in the next playtest. I've been in a mill frame of mind lately. I've not played it much in the past and having been wanting to mix up my style a bit.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Further thoughts on this:

its power doesn't lie in any of the things I've considered problematic with the other decks from the playtest:

Not an ultra small deck hoping to draw into a combo
Not generating a ton of counters and attempting with a massive crew
Not doing anything scary at the opponent's HQ

It actually seems like it could keep the meta honest by making it risky to run tiny decks.

Another strength is that with ensnared you can keep your opponent honest and not rely too much on any one of the bridge crew personnel.

Weaknesses: you get milled regardless of the engagement's outcome, but if you win the engagement, they can't use ruthless efficiency to also unstop and attempt, nor can they use Dolak for the extra 3 mill.

A few minor difficulties would really shut this down as well.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
If you're worried about a mill deck, you can always use Mediate Peace Treaty as your space mission. Not exactly a difficult mission for some decks to do and no worries about the milling. Then, for planets, you just never leave your ship at the mission.

Just a thought. But yes, A Few Minor Difficulties is a great card in this format.

Michael

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]