For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
This deck is about getting out an enormous number of personnel out with The New Resistance, and then having 6 counterspells available to prevent your opponent from doing anything with events and interrupts.

The important differences in BCF that make this stronger than in standard are the guarantee that you can start the game with sphere 117 and that people are less likely to go home on normal (orders) turns, meaning TNR is more likely to strike.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
This has got me thinking about what other decks benefit from having out a specific ship on turn 1. Bajoran resistance and Groumall decks come to mind.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:15 pm This has got me thinking about what other decks benefit from having out a specific ship on turn 1. Bajoran resistance and Groumall decks come to mind.
That's a very long list.

Michael

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Fritzinger wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:12 am Another thing about this deck is the use of reprimand. Two 50 point missions is a much bigger sacrifice if you have to actually solve them. This means that most decks aren't going to use Reprimand.
Destroy Transwarp Hub disagrees with your assessment that 50 point missions are necessarily hard.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Armus wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:28 am
Fritzinger wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:12 am Another thing about this deck is the use of reprimand. Two 50 point missions is a much bigger sacrifice if you have to actually solve them. This means that most decks aren't going to use Reprimand.
Destroy Transwarp Hub disagrees with your assessment that 50 point missions are necessarily hard.
In BCF if you don’t get the printed points value then you have to make up the rest some other way. Which might be fine, but it’s a bit more to get it done.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation