For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

What should I play?

The Invasion of Earth
20%
Omicron Missions
40%
Interlink Special
No votes
0%
Add your own (comment below)
No votes
0%
I just want to see the results
40%

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Having gotten all the available 2E Great Casting: J.G. Hertzler achievements, I'm moving on to the Brent Spiner casting achievements. The first one I want to hunt is Data of Borg, so I'll soon be playing a Borg deck with Data. Problem is, I have three deck ideas and I'm not sure which one I want to use. I'd like to get some input from the community! Here are my ideas:

•The invasion of Earth. Saturn, Jouret IV and Earth, with Population 9 Billion - All Borg.
•Omicron missions. Omicron Theta Outskirts and Omicron Theta, with bonus point strategies and/or another mission to be determined later.
•Interlink special. Elude Federation Forces, Ceti Alpha V and System L-374, with the swapping Queen to interlink whatever skills I need at the mission (except Engineer)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
If you have to do 2e, go with the Omicron nonsense. That's fun. Don't sell out and do Swap Queen/Interlink like it's 2003.

Better Option: Play 1e Stop First Contact 2 mission win. Data of Borg is a fucking champ in that deck!
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]