For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for the detailed notes on our match! If memory serves me correctly, my dilemma draw when I played Bitter Medicine wasn't as bad as it seemed, but I was hoping to buy myself another turn to try to catch up by limiting what went under, and I thought you had a little more of the skill that I named (Security maybe?). In any event, this match definitely taught me to be more conservative in my dilemma choices in the subsequent games.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
abargar7510 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:13 pm Thanks for the detailed notes on our match! If memory serves me correctly, my dilemma draw when I played Bitter Medicine wasn't as bad as it seemed, but I was hoping to buy myself another turn to try to catch up by limiting what went under, and I thought you had a little more of the skill that I named (Security maybe?). In any event, this match definitely taught me to be more conservative in my dilemma choices in the subsequent games.
Glad you enjoyed! I've started writing individual game reports right after they conclude so fewer fun details fall down the memory hole!

And I'm glad you took away something from our game. Getting wrecked is rarely fun, but it's also a great opportunity to identify weaknesses in your game and fix them to become a better player. God knows, I've learned a ton more from games I've lost than games I've won (I tend to have more fuckups TEACHABLE MOMENTS in games I lose than games I win).

And sometimes it just doesn't happen. I think I played a very solid game against Julius (@Clerasil ToB ) today, but between losing the coin toss, some unfortunate random selections, and equally solid play by him, it just wasn't meant to be. Sometimes that's just how it goes.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation