For posting deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Warrior50
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I have enter my deck into the deck builder and it will not show that I have built a dilemma pile for the achievement Command Decision. I have reviewed the list from the first 2 E set and I have all 60 dilemma's from that set. Don't understand why it will not show that I have what is needed for the achievement.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Warrior50 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:01 am I have enter my deck into the deck builder and it will not show that I have built a dilemma pile for the achievement Command Decision. I have reviewed the list from the first 2 E set and I have all 60 dilemma's from that set. Don't understand why it will not show that I have what is needed for the achievement.
Can you link to the deck?

By Warrior50
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Ok, I have posted a link to the deck above. I have gone through the cards in the dilemma pile for the 10 time, and all the cards have a 1 (C,U,R, or S). If I have missed something or it is because the achievement say's play in a 2 E tournament with all the dilemma's from the first 2E set, OK.

But what I don't understand is why the system would say that the deck is eligible for that achievement. I think this achievement is one of the few dilemma achievement I have not done.

Please tell me what I did wrong with dilemma pile. Thanks

By Warrior50
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Ok I have changed the triage dilemma 4 times now between the two choices. How does the system determine if it is a reprint or a card. The one I have is a real card.

I am getting very frustrated with this, if the system has both cards with the same card number how do we tell which one is which. I can only try to enter what my cards say the tile is and it's set number.
Maybe all the reprints should have a different ID number instead of the same number as the card from that set.

By Warrior50
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I have gone in again and checked all the dilemmas for this set and change all the cards to what I hope are the cards from set 1 and not reprints now. As I have done this several times today, I am done. Please tell me if I still have reprints and how to fix it so I don't drive myself MAD.

This should not be this hard, Most of the cards in this dilemma pile are actual cards from the first set. There some of the cards that I had to print so that I would have the cards for this set.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
Warrior50 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 1:42 pm I have gone in again and checked all the dilemmas for this set and change all the cards to what I hope are the cards from set 1 and not reprints now. As I have done this several times today, I am done. Please tell me if I still have reprints and how to fix it so I don't drive myself MAD.

This should not be this hard, Most of the cards in this dilemma pile are actual cards from the first set. There some of the cards that I had to print so that I would have the cards for this set.
Here's how I've done it in the past -

In the deckbuilder, there's an expansion drop down. If you go down to Second Edition, it'll show you what the system is looking for from that set. Just add one of each from the set, save and double-check (if you see all 60 numbers, you should be fine.)

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/?mode= ... ckID=49308 - I copied the deck just to make sure that this worked. If you want, you can copy the deck if that helps.

Michael

Let's say my opponent manages to get an intruder o[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

One last check before I enter the event for the 28[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

I thought this was the intended functionality, and[…]

updated with VPs and Errata