For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
  • 1064 posts

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[1E-Int] Full Military Honors
Plays if your Officer or [Cmd] just died in battle or was selected to die by a dilemma. Place that personnel in point area. X=Printed Integrity.
[Pt box = X]

Next: wrestling?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
winterflames wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:18 pm Next: wrestling?
[NA] 3 *Trajok, Wrestling Coach

[Stf] Ktarian

Anthropology, Biology, Physics, Science,

When your personnel present is facing a dilemma, you may place this personnel on the bottom of his owner's deck to make that personnel Strength +2 until the end of that dilemma.

"When's my rematch?"

Integrity: 6, Cunning: 6, Strength: 7

Notes: I don't really know much about wrestling, but the Memory Alpha page for it had this cool looking guy on it so I decided to make him. Trajok, played by Chris Nelson Norris is seen briefly as Jadzia's wrestling coach in the DS9 episode "Playing God." His ability reflects this, letting him train one of your other personnel to pass a dilemma, though he won't hang around afterwards.

Putting a fairly high strength personnel on the bottom of the deck should also play well with the wrestling themed Tsunkatse cards. His skills fill in a couple of Tsunkatse skill gaps (Physics and Science,) while Anthropology and Biology reflects Chris Nelson Norris actual skills as a "nationally Board Certified Behavior Analyst."

Oh and while it's not certain he's a Ktarian, it mentions the possibility on his Memory Alpha page due to the facial ridges resembling Naomi Wildman's, so decided to run with that.

Next: Tau

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
MattgomeryScott wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:43 am
Next: Tau
[NA] 2 Tau
[Cmd] Alien
Thief. [SD] Acquisition [SD] Programming [SD] Treachery
Integrity 3 Cunning 6 Strength 5
"...no matter what the weaponry, if you desire it, chances are I have it or I can get it."

For you:
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Benjamin_Finney

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
abargar7510 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:00 pm For you:
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Benjamin_Finney
[Fed] 2 *Benjamin Finney, Vengeful Madman

[Stf] [TOS] [Pa] Human

Engineer, Physics, 2 Programming, Treachery

You may play this personnel at cost +2 to place a Damage card from hand on your opponent's undamaged ship at a non-headquarters mission, then place this personnel in your opponent's brig.

"Oh, I wouldn't kill you, Captain. Your own death would mean too little to you. But your ship…"

Integrity: 3, Cunning 6, Strength 5.

Notes:

While the existing “Bitter Records Officer” is all about hurting your opponent's personnel, “Vengeful Madman” is Finney in the final stages of his plan, ready to hit Kirk where it will hurt him the most, his ship, and not caring if he gets caught afterwards. Also upped his Programming based on his actions in the novel Renegade by Gene DeWesse, and swapped out Astrometrics for Physics to give a bit of variety to his skills.

Next: Taggert (Captain)

EDITED to fix missing link... I hope.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.
Last edited by MattgomeryScott on Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
MattgomeryScott wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:24 amNext: Taggert (Captain)

[Fed] 2 •Patrick Taggert, Doleful Commander
[Cmd] [E]
•Archaeology •Astrometrics •Officer
Commander: U.S.S. Repulse.
When your [Fed] personnel present is about to be captured by a dilemma, you may have each opponent draw two cards points to prevent that.
"I would have given her a shuttle if it would have kept her here..."
Integrity 6 Cunning 5 Strength 5

For you: Unnamed Delta Quadrant planets

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Danny wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:04 pm For you: Unnamed Delta Quadrant planets
Talk about casting a wide net Danny. There's over 50 planets on there! :shock:

But okay, I'll bite. Lets try one from an episode that apparently has no cards from it yet, “Retrospect.”

[P] *Entharan Colony, Attend Weapon Demonstration

[DQ] 35 points

Diplomacy, Engineer, Programming, Security and Cunning >34

When you complete this mission you may download a Hand Weapon and place it on this planet. You now command that Hand Weapon.

"You've made your point, Mr. Kovin. I want the cannon."

[Fed] [Fer] [Kaz] [Kli] [NA]
Span: 2

Notes:

Fairly simple approach. If you have the skills to know what you're buying and can negotiate with the seller, you get a new weapon. Oh and Kazon are on there because this fits my ideas for a 2E Kazon faction (they love equipment,) and I'm hoping someday we'll get some official ones.

Next (this should be a fun one): Latinum dance

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[Inc] Incident
Ferengi Tradition
Seeds on your Quark's Bar or [1E-Fer] facility. Female Ferengi personnel may not use [Equ] or join away teams except at Sites or Time Locations, but are attributes all +2. Once per game, when you download a Ferengi female, you may also download Oo-mox. Once per game, any Ishka, Pel, or Lumba here may nullify this card.

(Yes, I am pretty sure that won't fit, too)

Up next: WW 3

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Bor] 6 •Queen's Borg Sphere, Stopping First Contact
[Stf] [Stf] [Stf] [Stf]
Sphere
You may use your card which begins combat at this mission even if this ship is at a headquarters mission.
"According to our astrometric readings we're in the mid twenty-first century. From the radioactive isotopes in the atmosphere I would estimate we have arrived approximately ten years after the Third World War."
Range 9 Weapons 10 Shields 9
For you: Unnamed Deep Space 9 residents.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
rferries wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:17 pm For you: Unnamed Deep Space 9 residents.
[Baj] 2 *Aurla, Fascinated by Ganglia.

[DS9] [Stf] Bajoran

Anthropology, Biology, Diplomacy, Exobiology,

While this personnel is present with your [DS9] Medical personnel, she and each of your [DS9] Medical personnel present are attributes +1.

"Starfleet medical finals... gets them every time."

Integrity: 5, Cunning: 6, Strength 4.

Notes: Seen on a date with Julian Bashir at the start of Q-Less, this Bajoran lady (played by Laura Cameron, the card name is an anagram) just loves her doctors, so much so that both she and they have better attributes when together.

Also fills in a [DS9] skill gap for "Biologist with Anthropology and Diplomacy" if there is such a thing. :D

Next up: TNG Recurring Characters

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
MattgomeryScott wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:46 amNext up: TNG Recurring Characters
[Fed] (2) •Leah Brahms, Propulsion Expert
Human
[Stf] [TNG]
•2 Engineer •Physics •Science
While this personnel is aboard your Galaxy-class ship, it is Range +2.
"We may be able to modify the engine to extend that a little longer, Captain."
INT 5 CUN 6 STR 4

Thought she'd sit well alongside the Resolute Presence.

For you: Vulcan finger-touching
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Danny wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:45 amFor you: Vulcan finger-touching
[Int] Emotional Support
When your two Vulcan personnel are facing a dilemma, each is attributes +2 until the end of that dilemma (if this dilemma has a cost of 1 or more and does not require a skill, this effect lasts until the end of this mission attempt).

For you:
Cult of the Pah-wraiths

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
[D] (2) Cultist Abduction

Pah-wraith. Unless you have Anthropology, Security, and Integrity>32 randomly select two personnel to be stopped. If your opponent on your left commands a [Baj] Treachery personnel, randomly select one of the stopped personnel to be placed in that opponent's brig.

"I've always found that when people try to convince others of their beliefs it's because they're really just trying to convince themselves."

For you:
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Elements_by_symbol

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
abargar7510 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:00 pmFor you:
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Elements_by_symbol
[Evt] (2) •Beryllium
Event
Commodity.(When a player plays or takes command of this event, it is placed in that player's core.) At the start of your turn, you may choose one: place this event in your opponent's core to spend an additional two counters this turn; or remove this event from the game to have each opponent score 10 points, and you may spend an additional five counters this turn.

For you: Ariel

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
[NA] (2) • Ariel, Exiled Egalitarian
Angelian
[SD] Law [SD] Anthropology [SD] Honor
This personnel is attributes +1 if no other female personnel are present.
Integrity: 6 Cunning: 5 Strength: 4

For you:
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Delta_Outpost_7

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]