For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
  • 1064 posts

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
[Int] Tactical Advances
Interrupt
Maneuver. To play this event, destroy your Assault or Maneuver event. While your ship is involved in an engagement, it is attributes +4 until the end of that engagement.
Order - Begin an engagement involving your ship with your Leadership personnel aboard. If you win, kill an opponent's personnel involved.
"In fact, they were the first to devise the Kavis Teke elusive maneuver as well as a Passive Lure stratagem that is comparable to Napoleon's..."

New link: Henry Janeway

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
[Int] The Last Holdout
When an event is played, place one of your unique [NA] personnel on the bottom of his or her owner's deck to prevent that event and place it into its owner's deck, third card from the top.

"It's nothing but hype. It's actually a glorified shopping mall. They've talked all of my neighbours into selling their businesses. Only one thing stands in their way."
Your random link: Calla

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
[NA] 3 * Calla, One of the Three
Vissian
While this personnel is present with two Vissians, you may stop all three to place a non-unique personnel from hand who costs 2 or less at their location.
Vissians require a third being involved, called a Cogenitor, to create new life.
Integrity 7 Cunning 5 Strength 4

Random Link: Duotronic Algorithm

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
[Int] Translation Matrix
Interrupt
While your Android or Hologram is facing a dilemma, you may discard a Programming personnel from your hand to make that personnel gain Anthropology or Diplomacy until the end of the mission attempt.
Artificial life-forms are often capable of translating complex codes in mere moments.

Next page: Vice-Admiral Janeway

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
[Int] Lost Family
When your opponent removes one of your non-dilemma cards from the game, you may remove all copies of that card you command from play and search your draw deck and remove all copies of that card from the game to score 5 points.
"I would like the record to show that I have lost a good friend as well, one whom I can never replace."

Random Link: David Gerrold

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
A little nichey, but...
[Int] Hyperzine

When one of your personnel attempting a mission is about to lose one or more skills, if he or she is present with a Medical personnel, you may discard a non-personnel card from hand instead.

A common stimulant, Hyperzine is often administered to counter the debilitating effect of seizures.
Your random link is Piloting violation 256 (sounds like a dilemma :wink: )

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
[S] 6 That's Not Going To Be A Problem
Place this dilemma on this mission. This mission is worth 5 fewer points for each other mission you command in this Region.
"I'm sorry to inform you, Mister Paris, but you have failed this examination. You will no longer be allowed to operate a vessel within Ledosian space."

Random Link: Pullock V

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
[P] •Raid Oppressors
[AQ] - 30 Points
Honor, Leadership, Transporters and Strength >30
Your Bajoran Resistance personnel at this mission are attributes +1 for each Bajoran Resistance personnel in an opponent's brig (limit +3).
Pullock V: Initiate off-world raid against the Cardassians.
[Baj]
Span 2

Next link: Xindi shuttle

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
[NA] (2) Council Shuttle
[Stf]
Primate Class
[Pa]

This ship is attributes +1 for each Xindi you have aboard (limit +5). This ship is attributes -1 for each non-Xindi you have aboard.

Normally used to transfer Council members to and from the Council chambers, the shuttle became synonymous with matters of great importance to the Xindi people.

Range 2 Weapons 2 Shields 2
Your link: Bardoli

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
[P] 4 Disturbing Cloud
Randomly select two non-unique personnel to be killed.
"I'll bet he left a bad taste in the creature's mouth, too."

Random Link: Plasma Plague

By arcadian
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Image Plasma Plague

Lethal viral outbreak highly resistant to normal treatment protocol. As the outbreak progresses, mortality approaches 100%. Threatened the heavily populated Rachelis system in 2365.

Image Unless 3 MEDICAL present, away team is stopped until end of countdown; place on mission. When countdown ends, entire away team is killed. Cure with 6 MEDICAL.
Last edited by arcadian on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
In the absence of a new random page, I suggest:

Mordan IV civil war.

By arcadian
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Sorry, I accidentally hit submit when I meant to preview. Just so I can add the link I was supposed to:

Image Mordan IV Civil War

Costly conflict between two Mordanite political factions that lasted 40 years. Mark Jameson chose to violate the Prime Directive to secure the release of captives caught in the crossfire.

Chose: Your leaders are each INTEGRITY -2 for remainder of game. OR Place on mission. While in play, no away team may complete this mission. Overcome with 4 Diplomacy.

Republic

By AdmiralB
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
[SF](4) •Republic
[Cmd]
Explorer Class
[Pa]
Once per turn, you may stop one [SF] personnel on this ship to give one of that personnel's skills to any one of your [SF] personnel attempting a mission.

Former posting of Erika Hernandez before taking command of the Columbia. She joked with Tucker about how she "stole" the Republic's chef before she left.

Range 5 Weapons 4 Shields 5

Random page https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Nyrian

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling St[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]