For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
  • 1064 posts

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
rferries wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:18 am For you: ore processing centre.
a
'Inspired' by 1E...
[Evt] (2) •Ore Processing Centre
Plays on your Mouth of the Wormhole. At the start of your turn, you may stop a [DS9] Engineer or [TN] Engineer at this mission and discard a card from hand to draw up to two cards.
"You really think we can convert this place into a deuterium refinery?"
"Absolutely."
a
For you: Surak (Excalbian)

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The anti-Kahless...
[NA] 5 •Surak, Bringer Of Peace
[Pa] Vulcan
•Anthropology •3 Diplomacy •Honour •Law •Leadership •Science
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, you may meet Strength requirements of that dilemma using Cunning or Integrity instead.
"May we together become greater than the sum of both of us."
Integrity 7 Cunning 10 Strength 6
For you: Landris II

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
rferries wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:56 am For you: Landris II
a
[D] (3) Resource Reallocation
Your opponent chooses a personnel to be stopped. You may stop two personnel who share a skill to prevent this.
"I'd like to talk to Doctor Mowray at his archaeological site on Landris Two. Could you put it through to my Ready room?"
"I'm sorry, sir, but Stellar Cartography has requested a communications blackout while they run an experiment."
a
So, Picard wants to contact someone (and gets stopped), but he might not be able to because another department (share skill) is using the ship's resources (so they might get stopped instead).
a
For you: Anastasia Targus (one might have to hit up Memory Beta for this one...)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I absolutely love that dilemma, elegant and effective. And a true dilemma, as you're choosing between two options.
[Fed](2) •Anastasia Targus
[Stf] [TNG] Human
Biology, Engineer, Programming, Security
Order - Once per turn, reveal the top card of an opponent's deck. If it's a personnel, you may make a personnel present attributes +1 until the start of your next turn. If it's a ship, you may make a ship attributes +1 until the start of your next turn.
Serving aboard the USS Righteous, she obtained critical information during the battle of Wolf 359 through her neural implant.
Integrity 6 Cunning 5 Strength 5
Next one: Erik Pressman

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 2 •Phasing Cloaking Device
To play this event, you must command three [TNG] Intelligence personnel or a completed Pegasus Search. Plays in your core. While you command Engage Cloak, each of your Cloaking Device ships is attributes +4.
Order - Remove your Engage Cloak from the game to score 5 points.
"That's what it's about… a cloaking device. In the Treaty of Algeron, the Federation specifically agreed not to develop cloaking technology."
"And that treaty is the biggest mistake we ever made! Its kept us from exploiting a vital area of defense!"
For you: Bareil Antos.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
rferries wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:33 pmFor you: Bareil Antos.
[D] (3) Unknowing Catspaw
You may download a personnel and place them present with your personnel facing this dilemma. If you do, stop each personnel who shares a skill with the downloaded personnel. If no personnel were stopped by this dilemma, this dilemma's owner scores 5 points.
"Let me get this straight. The man who invited you to the station owes money to Quark?"
I don't normally follow up my entries with explanatory text, but I was so pleased with this one, I couldn't help it.

So, Bareil gets invited to the station to distract Kira (stop the shared skill). However, if he doesn't distract them, Quark calls in the debt (the dilemma's owner scores points).

Anyway, for you: Archanis Sector

By Blueshift
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Anyway, for you: Archanis Sector
[Obj] Disputed Territory

Seed or play on table. Either player may only attempt missions with more than one affiliation icon with more staffed ships OR more diplomacy present than opponent.

Some border territories such as the Archanis sector have incited diplomatic and military conflict over centuries - often changing possession.

For you: Antedians https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Antedian

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Fed] 3 •Lwaxana Troi, Manhunter
[E] Betazoid
•Anthropology •Diplomacy •Honor •Law •2 Telepathy
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, you may meet Intelligence and Treachery requirements of that dilemma using Telepathy instead.
Order - Stop this personnel to randomly select an opponent's Assassin or Thief present to place in your brig.
"Oh well, I didn't find a mate but I saved the conference as well as your reputations. All in a day's work I suppose."
Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Strength 3
For you: honey.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Bumping this since the last recommendation was my fault.
[Evt] 1 • Quark's Holosuites
Holoprogram. Plays on your Mouth of the Wormhole.
Order - Stop your Acquisition personnel at your Mouth of the Wormhole to download a Hologram or Holoprogram.
"I still have that programme. The picnic on Rhymus Major. Two suns in the sky."
For you: Goat.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[Obj] Aid Livestock Negotiations
Plays on your planet mission with Colony in title or lore. Adds (Acquisition x2 OR CIVILIAN x2 OR VIP + Diplomacy) to requirements. When completed, choose two: draw 2 cards, download an ANIMAL here, or score points.
[5pts]

For you:
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ho ... c_template

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 1 •Holographic Template
Holoprogram. Plays in your core. While there are three or more cards on this event, each personnel you own is nonunique and the species of each personnel you own is Hologram.
"You wouldn't shoot a pregnant woman, would you?"
For you: Gamma 7A System

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Equ] 1 •Subsonic Transmitter
Your Officer personnel gain Treachery.
"No, no, Bones, this time we walked out on our own. Maybe we weren't meant for paradise. Maybe we were meant to fight our way through, struggle, claw our way up, scratch for every inch of the way. Maybe we can't stroll to the music of the lute. We must march to the sound of drums."
For you: lucid dream.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[Dual] Dilemma
[1E-AU] Waking Moments
The humanoid brain's need for sleep and the subconscious use of dreams to sort data make excellent targets.
Opponent may download and seed one dilemma with "Dream" or "sleep" in lore or title. Place on mission. Doubles skill requirements of all such dilemmas here.

Next

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:19 pmNext

[S] (3) Situation Diffuser
Unless you have 3 Security or 2 Diplomacy and a Hand Weapon or Guinan's Rifle, all your personnel are stopped.
"What is that?"
"It's a little souvenir I picked up on Magus Three."

For you: Medicine wheel
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]