For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
  • 1064 posts

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nice concept with the Honor/Treachery, cool!

As I think we're not allowed to make cards from those movies, I'll keep it more general

[Int] Miracle Worker
Order- Stop your personnel with 2 Engineer to choose: remove all damage markers from your ships; draw 2 cards; or place an Event from your discard pile in your core. Remove this Interrupt from the game (if you stopped Montgomery Scott, you may shuffle this interrupt into your deck instead).

Next: Tea, Earl Grey

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
WeyounsLastClone wrote: Next: Tea, Earl Grey
[Evt] 2 Tea, Earl Grey

Commodity. (When a player plays or takes command of this event, it is placed in that player's core.) While you command but do not own this event, each player's Leadership personnel are Integrity +1.

"Hot."

This one kinda writes itself. :D

For you: Gamelan V native

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[P] •Gamelan V, Destroy Radioactive Garbage Scow
[AQ] 30
Astrometrics, Engineering, Navigation, and Cunning>32
When you complete this mission, you may choose a dilemma or event with no cards on it in your core or on your mission and remove it from the game.
Terlina III: "An unidentified spacecraft has entered orbit above our planet. Radiation levels in our atmosphere have increased by three thousand percent."
Any affiliation may attempt this mission.
Span 2
For you: death march.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
rferries wrote:
[P] •Gamelan V, Destroy Radioactive Garbage Scow
[AQ] 30
Astrometrics, Engineering, Navigation, and Cunning>32
When you complete this mission, you may choose a dilemma or event with no cards on it in your core or on your mission and remove it from the game.
Terlina III: "An unidentified spacecraft has entered orbit above our planet. Radiation levels in our atmosphere have increased by three thousand percent."
Any affiliation may attempt this mission.
Span 2
Nice gameplay and card synergy.
rferries wrote:
For you: death march.
[Fed] 3 *Tuvok, Rigid and Inflexible

[Cmd] [Voy] Vulcan

Exobiology, Law, Leadership, Programming, Security

While this personnel is facing a dilemma, you may discard a card from hand to make him and each of your [Voy] Treachery personnel present cost +1, attributes +1 and lose Treachery. This effect lasts until the end of that dilemma.

"You're saying that the Maquis crew is rigid and inflexible, that they will never adjust to Starfleet rules."

Integrity: 6, Cunning: 7, Strength: 7

Notes:

Couldn't think of a direct adaption, so I figured I'd make the guy taking them on a "death march." Might help with a few problem dilemmas too. :D

For You: Ensign Strickler

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
MattgomeryScott wrote:For You: Ensign Strickler
[S] (7) Agonising Objectivity
If you have faced another dilemma during this mission attempt, prevent and overcome this dilemma. Randomly select two personnel. If you have a Hologram, a personnel with 2 Medical, or a personnel with Integrity>6, those personnel are killed. Otherwise, all your personnel are killed.
"Had I lost my objectivity...everyone would have perished."
For you: Osmotic micro-pump

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Fed] 2 •Christine Chapel, Doctor Chapel
[Stf] [TOS] [Pa] Human
•2 Biology •Honor •2 Medical •Science
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, your personnel may meet Engineer and Exobiology requirements using Medical.
"Osmotic micro-pump, right here. Even the smallest body functions are exactly duplicated. ...And every exocrine system is here too, even eye moisture"
Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Strength 4
For you: Friday.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
rferries wrote: For you: Friday.
[Evt] 2 *Casualty Lists

Decay: 4 To play this event you must command 3 [Dom] missions. Plays in your core. When your [DS9] personnel is about to be killed, you may place him or her on this event instead. When the player on your right begins a mission attempt, for each of your [DS9] personnel on this event, you may draw one extra dilemma and spend one extra in total cost on dilemmas.

"I've grown to hate Fridays"

For you: Pleasure maze

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Now that is brutally good flavour.
[Evt] 2 •Pleasure Maze
Holoprogram. Plays in your core. While there are three or more cards on this event, each of your non-Hologram personnel is attributes +1 and cost -1.
"You know, Captain, if you like puzzles I have a wide assortment of pleasure mazes. And they all come with a surprise in the center."
For you: Juhraya Inhabitants.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
[P] •Juhraya, Enforce Treaty
[AQ] [30 pts]
Anthropology, Leadership, Security, and (Cunning >32 or Strength >32)
Region: Demilitarized Zone. You may attempt and complete this mission using your [Maq] personnel with these requirements: Exobiology, Leadership, Medical, and Integrity > 30
[Car] [Fed]
Span: 2

New link: Skalaar

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[P] •Makull's Homeworld, Avert Polaric Energy Disaster
[DQ] 30
Physics, Science, Security, and Cunning>32
When you complete this mission, you may remove any number of interrupts and Temporal cards in your discard pile from the game to unstop an equal number of ships and personnel at this mission.
Makull's Homeworld: "If I understood correctly, this world is going to be destroyed sometime tomorrow."
[Fed] [NA]
Span 2
For you: measurements.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Haha, not entirely sure how useful it would be, but it's definitely awesome.

[NA](6) Qomar Starship
[Cmd] [Stf] [Stf]
Fortissimo class
[NA] personnel at this mission are Cunning +1. Non- [NA] personnel at this mission are Cunning -1.
"Their injuries are minor. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about their lack of manners."
Range 8 Weapons 8 Shields 8

New one: Sklar

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
WeyounsLastClone wrote:Haha, not entirely sure how useful it would be, but it's definitely awesome.
I couldn't resist... also imagining the poor players (and Tournament Directors) keeping track of the score... :shifty:

EDIT: And to keep this chain going.

[P] 3 Fall From Grace

Choose a personnel with Treachery or an Assassin or an Infiltrator to be killed. If you cannot, your opponent chooses two personnel to be killed.

"Mr. Sklar … returned to the surface."

Yes, that was 100% chosen so I could use that image... it looks ridiculous! :D

For you: Meridian inhabitants

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[P] Explore Extradimensional World, Meridian
[GQ] 30
2 Physics, Science, 2 Transporters, and Cunning>32
At the end of your turn, if you failed a mission attempt here remove all personnel and equipment on this planet from the game and this mission becomes a space mission. At the start of your turn, if this mission is complete this mission becomes a planet mission and all cards removed from the game by this mission are placed on this planet.
Meridian: "Our planet has a dual existence ... it shifts between this dimension and another."
Span 2
For you: fusing piton.
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]