For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
  • 1064 posts

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
rferries wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:48 pmFor you: Finoplak.

[Evt] (4) Finoplak Assault
Download a card with cost equal to or less than the number of cards in your opponent's hand. Your opponent may discard their hand to prevent this. Remove this event from the game.
"The solvent won't harm your skin. But in seconds it will completely dissolve that uniform. In any case, why don't you make a decision about which alternative you dislike the least."
Either the player gets what they want (a download) or the opponent walks around naked (zero cards in hand).

For you: Teplan blight

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[P] 3 Teplan Blight
Unless you have 3 Medical or Cunning > 40, all your personnel are stopped and place this dilemma in your core. Your personnel are Strength -1. Your opponents may use cards to begin combat at your headquarters missions.
"Trevean was right. There is no cure. The Dominion made sure of that. But I was so arrogant, I thought I could find one in a week!"
For you: Captain's log, USS Enterprise (NCC-1701), 2269

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
rferries wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:19 pmFor you: Captain's log, USS Enterprise (NCC-1701), 2269
[Fed] (2) •Janice Lester, Assuming Command
Human
[Cmd] [TOS] [Pa]
•Archaeology •Programming •Science •2 Treachery
Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise. Infiltrator.
You may play this personnel at cost +1 to place your James T. Kirk present in your opponent's brig. If you do, score 5 points.
"At last I attain what is my just due. Command of a starship. All the months of preparation now come to fruition."
INT 3 CUN 6 STR 6

For you: Rizzo

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[D] 5 Dikironium Cloud Creature
Randomly select a personnel to be killed. Unless you have 3 Exobiology or 3 Physics or Integrity > 40, all your personnel are stopped and this dilemma returns to its owner's dilemma pile.
"Monsters come in many forms. You know the greatest monster of them all, Jim? Guilt."
For you: Barge.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
rferries wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:32 pmFor you: Barge.
[P] •Xantha, Visit Floating Bazaar
[AQ] 30
Engineer, Officer, Security, Cunning>32 and (Acquisition or Diplomacy)
Region: Delphic Expanse.
When you complete this mission, you may download Trellium-D.
"I hope you didn't bring us all this way for nothing."
[NA] [SF]
Span 2
For you: Golin Shel-la

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[P] •Ennis Moon, Eternal War
[GQ] 35
Leadership, 2 Security, Treachery, and Strength>32 or Anthropology, 2 Diplomacy, Honour and Integrity>32
Whenever a personnel on this planet is killed, remove them from the game. You may meet this mission's requirements using the skills and attributes of personnel removed from the game in this way.
"When you cease to fear death the rules of war change."
[Baj] [Fed] [NA]
Span 2
For you: Emergency Level 7

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
rferries wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:34 amFor you: Emergency Level 7
[S] (3) Weaning "Junior"
Dilemma
Unless you have 3 Engineer or Exobiology, Physics and Cunning>28, all your personnel are stopped and this dilemma is placed on your ship.
Damage - You have 1 fewer counter to spend during each of your Play and Draw Cards segments. At the start of your turn, you may stop 3 Engineer aboard this ship to remove this Damage card from your ship.

For you: Archaeological dig

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
[P] •Iconia, Uncover Artifacts
[AQ] 40
2 Archeology, Astrometrics Leadership, Cunning > 40
Region: Neutral Zone. When you complete this mission you may download an Artifact. If it is an equipment, you may place it here. If it is an Event, you may place it in your core.
"Fortunately, I got there first."
[Fed] [NA] [Rom]
Span 2

Next
However you spell this... :-)

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[S] •Tyken's Rift, Night Terrors
[AQ] 35
Astrometrics, Navigation, 2 Physics, Science, and Cunning>35
Subtract one from the Consume of each dilemma faced at this mission. Your Telepathy personnel gain Physics while they are attempting this mission.
"Eyes in the dark... one moon circles."
Any affiliation may attempt this mission.
Span 4
For you: Borg Queen. (Jackpot!)

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
rferries wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:06 pm
For you: Borg Queen. (Jackpot!)
[Bor] ✶ Borg Queen (TNG)
[SCC] [SCN] [SCD] [1E-DQ]
"What's wrong Locutus? Isn't this familiar?" "We were very close, you and I. You can still hear our song." "You can't begin to imagine the life you denied yourself."
[SD] When reported, select any skill, may change that skill at start of each turn [SD] Anthropology [SD] If in the Alpha Quadrant you may download Assimilate Counterpart if you do not already have a counterpart in play.
Integrity 6 Cunning 12 Strength 6

Next Up
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Aide-de-camp
Last edited by Slayer07 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Slayer07 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:24 pm https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Aide-de-camp
[Fed] (1) •Shakti Chen, Aide-de-camp
Human
[Cmd] [TOS] [Pa] [E]
•Intelligence •Officer
When you play this personnel, you may download Mission Briefing. When your personnel present facing a dilemma gains Intelligence from Mission Briefing, they are attributes +1 until the end of the dilemma.
"This briefing is classified."
INT 5 CUN 6 STR 5

For you: Geskana

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[1E-P] Dilemma
Sporting Lure
A common ploy is to play into senior officer's interests when attempting to curry favor.
To get passed, randomly select 2 [Cmd] or [SCC] personnel. Each one that does not have Honor x2 or Treachery x2 is stopped.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Temple_of_Iponu

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 1 •Wrongs Darker Than Death Or Night
Plays in your core. When a dilemma requiring Honour or Treachery is revealed, add one level of each skill that is in that dilemma's requirements to those requirements until the end of that dilemma.
"The Prophets – I never realized they had such a sense of humor. When I was a child, I dreamed of having food to eat and pretty clothes to wear, and now look at me – I have everything I ever wanted and I feel horrible."
For you: Turkana IV inhabitants.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
rferries wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:57 pmFor you: Turkana IV inhabitants.
[NA] (2) •Hayne, Charismatic Leader
[Stf] Human
•Intelligence •Leadership •Security •Treachery
Thief.
When you play this personnel, you may download a Crime card (or, if Ishara Yar is at this mission, an Infiltration card instead).
"I want everything there is to know about the starship Enterprise."
INT 4 CUN 6 STR 6

For you: Planetary classification

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 1 Class M
Plays on your planet mission (limit one per mission). Planet dilemmas revealed at this mission are cost +1.
"Maybe we should've picked one with a little more blue and green on it."
[Evt] 1 Class Y
Plays on your opponent's planet mission (limit one per mission). Planet dilemmas revealed at this mission are cost -1.
"Need I remind you, ensign, that there is no environment less hospitable to Human life than a class Y?"
For you: retellian freighter.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation