For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
We have all seen how every once in a while we get a new 2E card that had a 1E version. Well, all I’m going to do is take all of the remaining cards and remake them as 2E cards. I plan on making most cards from a gameplay standpoint like the designers would, so no overpowering mechanics if I can help it. I will also not be creating any new icons or keywords. I will try and stick with the spirit of the card though. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
none

Original:
[NA] ❖ Sarod
[Stf] [AU] CIVILIAN [TMP]
Loyal follower of Khan. Served as the group’s physician. With the extreme health of the “supermen” rarely taxing his skills, he knew of nothing to save Marla McGivers.
•Draw a card when you place a Ceti Eel on a personnel here. •Exobiology •Anthropology •MEDICAL
[INTEGRITY 6] [CUNNING 8] [STRENGTH 10]

2E Equivalent:
[NA] 3 •Sarod
Loyal Lackey
Human
[Stf] [Pa]
•Anthropology •Archaeology •Exobiology •2 Medical
Genetically Enhanced.
At the beginning of each turn, for each personnel present that you command but do not own, you may draw a card.
“These people have sworn to live and die at my command two hundred years before you were born.”
[INTEGRITY 4] [CUNNING 8] [STRENGTH 8]

Notes:
More love of Khan's mind control games makes this guy a good ally to the Romulans too.

Next: Spy Game
Last edited by The Guardian on Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]