For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Dilemma ( [S] / Cost 4)
V'ger- Plasma Energy Conduit

Your opponent chooses a personnel to be stopped. Unless you have Exobiology, 2 Engineer and Cunning >30, or Astrometrics, 2 Telepathy, and Integrity>25, place the chosen personnel on the bottom of his or her owner's deck and discard cards from the top of your deck equal to the chosen personnel's cost.

Dilemma ( [S] / Cost 3)
Unwarranted

Unless you have 3 or less cards in hand, your opponent chooses a personnel to be placed out of play. Then, randomly discard a card from hand.

"Intruder Alert! Negative control at helm!"

Dilemma ( [D] / Cost 5)
Decker's Council

Unless you choose to draw seven cards, all of your personnel are stopped. This effect may not be prevented by cards or effects you command.

" I trust you will 'nursemaid' me through this?"

Dilemma ( [S] / Cost 3)
Almost Totally New Ship

Randomly choose three personnel. Unless at least two of the chosen personnel has [Cmd], stop all three personnel.

" Turboshaft eight...?"
" Back that way, sir."

Dilemma ( [S] / Cost 12)
V'ger

Persistant
Reduce the cost of this dilemma by -1 for each Human facing this dilemma. Unless you have 3 Diplomacy, 2 telepathy, and Integrity > 35, or 3 Exobiology, Leadership, Engineer, and Cunning > 40, destroy all personnel, ships, and events at this mission.
Last edited by archwraith on Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Mogh
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
While I'm not too keen on the V'ger dilemma as written, I do like the idea of a high-cost dilemma with reduction for Humans facing it. Better yet, just make it [Fed] personnel that reduce the cost. The same could done with a new Whale Probe dilemma.

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Is there any interest from the greater area to com[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]