For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
We have all seen how every once in a while we get a new 2E card that had a 1E version. Well, all I’m going to do is take all of the remaining cards and remake them as 2E cards. I plan on making most cards from a gameplay standpoint like the designers would, so no overpowering mechanics if I can help it. I will also not be creating any new icons or keywords. I will try and stick with the spirit of the card though. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
Sharat as Sharat (Personnel in Call to Arms)

Original:
[NA] ❖ Sharic
MEDICAL
Typical Tarlac, born into indentured servitude of the Son’a. Ru’afo’s personal body sculpture attendant. Very good at what she does.
[SD]Biology [SD]Computer Skill [SD]If on your Son’a ship, cancels its restriction box.
[INTEGRITY 6] [CUNNING 5] [STRENGTH 6]

2E Equivalent:
[NA] 1 Sharic
Tarlac
[SD]Biology [SD]Medical [SD]Programming
When your Son’a present is about to be stopped, you may stop this personnel to prevent that. When your Son’a present is about to be killed, you may kill this personnel to prevent that.
“The girls will take twenty years off your face.”
[INTEGRITY 5] [CUNNING 5] [STRENGTH 4]

Notes:
While most of the Son'a clan help other affiliations, I felt it was nice to give them some support if you wanted to play them solo.

By the way, I noticed that there were absolutely no posts in the last day on the Decipher site, so I have no idea how many people are still reading anything over there. I have been posting my Follow-Ups (the series that compares my versions to Decipher's version) on the old boards. At first my thought was that the comparisons were from an old system and it made sense to keep them separate from the Continuing Comittee. It occurs to me that if anyone wants to read them, I can also post them here. I only have 11 more. Or, you could dismiss this as just ego: "Boo hoo. Nobody's readying what I have to say!" In reality, I don't want to crowd the boards.

Next: Lawdog
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation