For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By bgpopapmp
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Has any one come up with a dream card for the Interphase generator. It was one of my favorite 1e Artifacts. Here's what I was thinking:

Cost 2
Artifact
Plays on your ship without a cloaking device. This ship gains Cloaking Device. Place this equipment in you discard pile to prevent and overcome Armus Roulette, Nausicaan Pirates or Hunter Gangs.

I know that the dilemnas that are here aren't used very often but I was going for teh flavor of the 1e card. This also keeps the cost of it down. What do you think?
Last edited by bgpopapmp on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
bgpopapmp wrote:Has any one come up with a dream card for the Interphase generator? It was one of my favorite 1e Artifacts.
This is what I had for the 1-2 Punch-Up version:

[Evt] 2 Interphase Generator
Plays in your core. When your [Rom] ship with a Cloaking Device and 2 Engineer aboard is about to move, subtract 1 from the Range required. You may do this only once each turn for each [Rom] ship.
“It's supposed to change the structure of matter so it can pass through normal matter and energy… In theory … a phased ship could hide anywhere…even inside a planet. And conventional weapons would be useless against it.”

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]