For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
We have all seen how every once in a while we get a new 2E card that had a 1E version. Well, all I’m going to do is take all of the remaining cards and remake them as 2E cards. I plan on making most cards from a gameplay standpoint like the designers would, so no overpowering mechanics if I can help it. I will also not be creating any new icons or keywords. I will try and stick with the spirit of the card though. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
Soong-Type Android as Soong-type Android (Personnel in Strange New Worlds)
Soto as Soto (Personnel in 2E Premier)

Original:
[NA] Sullin
SCIENCE [DQ]
Female, coelenterate life-form. Regarded by Kurros as perhaps the most gifted member of the Think Tank. Expert on temporal physics and tectonic instabilities.
[SD]SCIENCE [SD]ENGINEER [SD]Geology x2 [SD]Physics x2
[INTEGRITY 5] [CUNNING 12] [STRENGTH 1]

2E Equivalent:
[NA] 4 •Sullin
Think Tank Member
Coelenterate
[SD]2 Archaeology [SD]2 Engineer [SD]2 Geology [SD]2 Physics
When you overcome your own dilemma, score 5 points.
Sullin was regarded by Kurros as perhaps the most gifted member of the Think Tank. She is an expert on temporal physics and tectonic instabilities.
[INTEGRITY 4] [CUNNING 9] [STRENGTH 1]

Notes:
I'm continuing with the theme of double skills for the Think Tank. Also, they like to solve their own problems. They have a way to do it regularly and Sullin here is a bit of the grease. I'll bring them all up again when the ship pops up.

Next: Witch Doctor

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]