For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By JamesValEson (Barry Windschitl)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I just pulled this one out of the nether region of todays remastered Trek Eppy (Who Mourns for Adonis?):

[Int] Orbital Bombardment
When your personnel are facing a dilemma at a planet mission, if you have a staffed ship at that mission with weapons that are greater than that dilemmas cost, you may stop that ship to prevent and overcome that dilemma. [You may do this only once each turn.]

I was watching the newly teched out scene where the ENT destroys Apollo's pad, and thought "That would make a Cool cheater!".
It may need some tweaking to keep it in check, but otherwise, it's a neat take on the OB idea.

[Fed] Barry Windschitl
Orbital Bombarder

[Cmd] [TOS] [Pa] [E]
When you play this personnel, you may download Orbital Bombardment. "S Crew that! Just fire the darn Phasers at it!"
Last edited by JamesValEson on Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
I love the idea. Maybe make it "with weapons that are at least double that dilemma's cost", otherwise even a crappy Maquis Raider can get past 95% of the dilemmas you can find in most piles. Or maybe make it "a ship that has at least three staffing icons". Or both. Or make it go out of play after use - anything that overcomes dilemmas that easily shouldn't be too easy to pull off again and again.
As I said, nice idea!
Last edited by Kaiser on Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I like it Barry other than i agree more with Kaiser that it should trigger off a staffed ship with 3 or more staffing icons. We wouldnt want a Bajoran scout vessel countering an assassination attempt would we? :)
Last edited by Hoss-Drone on Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

By JamesValEson (Barry Windschitl)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Good idea on the staffing requirements, I'll get it in there as soon as I get around to it.

First: One of the new villains Last: Burnham (doin[…]

Temporal Benefactor questions

3) only the regular skills are shared

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]