For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
We have all seen how every once in a while we get a new 2E card that had a 1E version. Well, all I’m going to do is take all of the remaining cards and remake them as 2E cards. I plan on making most cards from a gameplay standpoint like the designers would, so no overpowering mechanics if I can help it. I will also not be creating any new icons or keywords. I will try and stick with the spirit of the card though. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
none

Original:
[NA] Tanis
[Cmd] CIVILIAN [DQ]
Unusually old Ocampa with strong psychokinetic powers. Follower of Suspiria. Delivered Voyager to her so she could avenge the death of her mate, the Caretaker.
[SD]Empathy x2 [SD]SCIENCE [SD]Biology [SD]Leadership [SD]Treachery
[INTEGRITY 4] [CUNNING 8] [STRENGTH 5]

2E Equivalent:
[NA] 2 •Tanis
Psychokinetic Mentor
Ocampa
[Cmd]
[SD]Biology [SD]Leadership [SD]Science [SD]2 Telepathy [SD]Treachery
Order –
Name a card type. Discard the top card of your deck. If the discarded card is of the named card type, take that card into hand instead. You may do this only once each turn.
“Hurt people, help them, give life, kill. It's all the same.”
[INTEGRITY 4] [CUNNING 6] [STRENGTH 5]

Notes:
Seems like a bit of a Premier ability, but the idea was that it was a watered down version of Beyond the Subatomic (mine did the same as the 1E version, updated with 2E language).

Next: Polygamist?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]