For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
We have all seen that every once in a while we got a new 2E card that had a 1E version. Well, all I’m going to do is take all of the remaining cards and remake them as 2E cards. I plan on making most cards from a gameplay standpoint like the designers would, so no overpowering mechanics if I can help it. I will also not be creating any new icons or keywords. I will try and stick with the spirit of the card though. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
The Albino as The Albino, Killer of Children (Personnel in 2E Premier)

Original:
[NA] The Artificial Intelligence
SCIENCE [DQ]
Inorganic, genderless Think Tank member. Has the mind of a mathematician and the soul of an artist. Interviewed Seven of Nine to assess her worthiness as a recruit.
[SD]SCIENCE [SD]Biology [SD]Stellar Cartography [SD]Computer Skill x2
[INTEGRITY 6] [CUNNING 15] [NO STRENGTH]

2E Equivalent:
[NA] 4 •The Artificial Intelligence
Think Tank Member
Computer
[SD]2 Astrometrics [SD]2 Biology [SD]2 Programming [SD]2 Telepathy
When this personnel is facing your own dilemma, you may lose 5 points to overcome that dilemma.
“He has the mind of a mathematician and the soul of an artist.”
[INTEGRITY 4] [CUNNING 10] [STRENGTH 0]

Notes:
I love the idea of a computer with Telepathy. The text of course, goes along with the other Think Tankers. I'll show you the whole picture when we get to the ship.

Next: Between this guy and a hard place…

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]