For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished would be used in the actual game. Let’s see how the two versions stack up.

My Version: (off of Guna’shan)
[Dom] 2 Guna’shan
Jem’Hadar
[Stf]
•Archaeology •Officer •Physics •Science
“What’s going on down there?”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 8

The Continuing Committee’s Version:
[Dom] 2 Guna’shan
Jem’Hadar
[Stf]
•Geology •Physics •Security
When you place an Infiltrator you own aboard an opponent’s ship and this personnel is in your hand, you may place him on your headquarters mission where he could be played.
While the Founders were extremely adept at espionage, their extraction often depended on a Jem’Hadar presence to secure their passage.
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 8
38 V 25

Notes:
This feels like a weird one to compare. Mine is off of the 1E version, which is a Jem’Hadar from “In the Cards” as is the dialogue. The CC’s is from “The Ship” (about two seasons earlier) and is taken moments before this character is killed. Obviously not the same guy. Still, it’s the same name, so let’s compare. Mine is another attempt to flesh out skills for support personnel. I figured Weyoun travelled with Officers, but it makes sense that the Jem’Hadar being sent on the recovery mission would have the Security option. Again, not that they’re the same people, but both share Physics. Mine has Archaeology and Science to touch on…I guess scanning the floor beneath Weyoun’s room, while the final version has Geology (which fits in with the episode as the ship he beams into is partially buried in the ground). I love the story chosen for the ability. Solid choice. The bump in Cunning for the Weyoun version makes sense as he is seen operating equipment (if I recall) as opposed to doing any fighting and the Integrity bump for the CC’s version also makes sense as he’s on a rescue mission.

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]

solved, thanks :thumbsup: